Ross:Who is Maria?.

Chandler:Oh Maria.You can’t say no to her she’s like this lycra spandex covered gym…treat.

Ross:You need me to go down there with you and hold your hand?.

Chandler:No!

Ross:So you’re strong enough to face her on your own?.

Chandler:Oh no you’ll have to come.

   A little time passes and  everyone is still eating breakfast.

Phoebe:Oh please somebody tell me I don’t have to go to work today!.

Tabitha:What’s the matter?.

Phoebe:Oh my first massage today is this incredibly gorgeous guy and every time I see him I just want to do things to him that I’m not allowed to charge for.

Monica:So do them for free.

Phoebe:Oh no it is forbidden!.N-no Mrs. Potter fires people for fooling around with clients.And it’s against my oath as a masseuse.

Ross:They make you take an oath?.

Phoebe:No I made myself take an oath. Yeah no fooling around with clients and um always be prepared.Yeah that one’s actually from the Boy Scouts but it just makes good sense.

Chandler:Why don’t you just give him to somebody else?.

Phoebe:No I can handle it.No I’m a professional."Starts to leave".

Rachel:Oh Pheebs is that a new ankle bracelet?.

Monica:Wow!.And you got a petticure.Your feet are all dressed up.

Chandler:Because that’s the only part of you he can see when he’s on the table!.

Monica:You’re gonna do some feet flirting!.

PhoebefI don’t what your talking about.

   She laughs nervously and continues to leave.

Ross:Then how do you explain the toe ring?!.

Phoebe:Because it’s Arabian princess day at work!.Okay?!.Leave me alone!.

   Phoebe leaves and I smile remembering how there were times I dressed up for Joey.Soon Joey is returning from talking to Mr.Treeger.

Rachel:Oh!.My hero!.What happened?.

Joey:Well uh I went down there and told him that no one treats my friends like that and that he’d better come up here and apologize.I’ll see you later.

Joey starts to leave.

Monica:Wait a minute what did he say?.

Joey:He said that he wasn’t gonna apologize because you guys are living here illegally so instead what he’s gonna do is have you evicted...I’ll see you later.

Rachel:What?!.You got us evicted!.

Monica:I told you not to go down there!.