Little Not My Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"And I love you so much. I love your smile and your laugh. I love the way you stutter when you get nervous or bite your lip when meeting someone new." Oh Jesus. Jungkook don't get my hopes up right now.

"I love how sweet and vulnerable you can be. But you also have this brat and snarky side. I love waking up to you everyday and holding you every night and morning." I started to tear up and my breathing changed.

I didn't want to be disappointed but I feel like I can see where this is heading. "I love caring for you and calling you baby." I wanted to say something back but I couldn't push out any words so I just let my tears go and nodded. "I love arguing with the big you about stupid things until we agree to disagree." We both laughed as the tears spilled out of my eyes.

"I love you with all of me. And I just needed the two most important people in my life to like each other before I did this." He grabbed my hands and stood me up. I could barely stand due to crying so much. He smiled fondly and wiped my tears as he got down on one knee. I gasped and put one hand over my mouth while he held the other.

I squeezed my eyes shut and continued crying. "Baby." He called softy and I shook my head. I can't believed this is happening. "Baby~" He sang and I opened my eyes to see him hold a box with the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. "Jungkookie..." I whined. "I want to be with you for the rest on my life Minnie. Would you please make my the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He said and smiled weakly.

I saw the disappointment in his face when I didn't answer immediately. I couldn't. My mouth wouldn't move. "It's okay if you're not ready-" He started but I cut him off with a passionate kiss. "Of course I'll marry you!" I shouted and he smiled widely and picked me up. He spun me around a few times while peppering my face with kisses.

"I'm sorry I hesitated. I couldn't speak." Jungkook shook his head. "Don't be sorry baby. There is nothing to be sorry about. You are my future husband now." He smiled again and I punched his arm. "Hey what was that for?!" He yelled and laughed.

"I was always your future husband dummy!" I yelled back and he just shook his head again. "You're a mess." He laughed and pulled me in for a loving kiss. "I love you so much." I told him as we pulled away. "I love you too baby." Jungkook told me and pecked my nose.

Fin

(I'm kidding.)

Third POV

"My Jungkookie finally found love!" An older man said as he and Nani watched from the house. "Yes Haraboji. I did. I really did." The raven respond his eyes never parting from his lovers. "Jiminie... can we have a discussion?" Nani asked and Jimin immediately said yes and walked towards her. "Don't be gone too long okay?" Jungkook asked worried and they both nodded.

They walked back into the house and sat on the couch. The coffee table already had two cups of hot chocolate waiting for them. "Please sit and I made this for you." She gestured to the couch before the cup. Jimin complied and took a seat where she asked.

"I wanted to say that I love the way Jungkook is around you. My grandson wasn't alway like this. I'm not sure if he's told you about past relationships." She said and Jimin shook his head no. They had only discussed Lisa. "He unfortunately did get around a lot. He had a few girlfriends he claimed to love." She said and for some reason that made him sad. Jimin wanted to be the only person he's loved.

"But." She interrupt his thoughts. "I've never seen him the way he is with you. I've never seen him love anyone the way he loves you. You changed him and I just wanted to thank you." She smiled and sipped her cup. "He changed me too. I'm glad to have met someone like Jungkook. He's so caring and selfless I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." He paused and she smirked at him.

"Oh... fiancée." He laughed and looked at his ring with admiration. "I still can't believe it." He whispered. "Well you better because no take backs now." A deeper voice said from behind them. "Jungkook." Jimin smiled and got up to hug him. He missed him already.

"Did you enjoy your talk?" He asked causing both Jimin and Nani to nod. "Alright boys me and your grandfather are heading home now. I wanted you to have the cabin to yourselves afterwards." She winked and grinned at Jungkook making Jimin blush immensely. "Nani!" The raven whined at her. "Oh stop it. I may be old but I know what young people are up to these days!" She yelled and laughed as they walked out of the house.

"I love her." Jimin said and pouted as she left. "You'll see her again. I promise." Jungkook pecked the youngers pouty lips and they giggled. The older grabbed Jimins waist and pulled him closer till their faces were almost touching. "So.." Jungkooks voice deepened. "What should we do?" He asked in a pretty seductive tone.

"Not today you perv." Jimin shoved him away and laughed. "But Jimin!" He whined. "I'm still sore. Do you not realize you've ripped my ass open too many times in the past week." They both laughed hysterically at the blunt comment and sat on the couch.

"Fine. Cuddle with me." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded in agreement. The younger snuggled into Jungkook chest while the older had a hand under Jimins butt. They turned a movie on and watched peacefully.

Soon enough Jungkook got bored. He had an idea though. He slightly moved his hand towards the youngers entrance and started to massage his rim. "Jungkook-ah~" Jimin moaned. "Hm baby?" He asked as if he was doing absolutely nothing.

"That feels so good~" He sang as his eyes rolled back at the sensation. "I'm glad. Now watch the movie." The man said as he continued to massage the younger.

"Ah~" Jimin kept letting out moans and groans as Jungkooks massaging got rougher. The younger was feeling quite turned on now. Jimin turned his head to Jungkook and started kissing up his neck and collarbone. Moaning into each kiss as he was still being pleasured. "Baby." Jungkook chuckled.

"You're the one that said not today." He pointed out. "Okay then you go and practically finger me. How do I say no to that?" He said. "It's easy I'm just massaging you. We don't have to do anything." Jungkook explained.

He never wanted it to seem like he was forcing the younger to do anything. "But." Jimin paused and climbed to straddle the raven. "What if I want to now?" Jimin whispered seductively into Jungkooks ear sending shivers down his spine.

"Yes. Yes right now." Jungkook quickly responded. He stood up with Jimin still in his lap and carried him into the bedroom. Jimin yelped and laughed at the sudden movement and clung onto Jungkook so he wouldn't fall. He placed Jimin gently on the bed and hovers over him. "Can we try something today?" Jimin asked confusing Jungkook because usually it was him that asked.

"Of course Min." Jungkook said and let Jimin take the lead. "Sit." Jimin demanded and Jungkook chuckled. "You want to play dominate today?" He asked with a raised eyebrow but sat anyways. "No... this is your treat." Jimin said and tied Jungkook arms behind his back.

_________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as me. Vote and comment! I am so in love with the proposal. Ik I said I wasn't writing one today but I got inspired after the concert✨

Also I just started a new fan fic for the more angsty type... lolz
Read it if ya want

Anyways Let me know what you guys are thinking and if there's anything you want to see happen😊