Chapter 17: The love we lost - I

Start from the beginning

And then the phone call ended. She was so frustrated and worried and had called him again.

"You're drunk at 11 am in the morning?!"

"Sorry?"

"Who's this?"

"Oh Madam, I am the bartender at Sizence Hotel, I think Mr Park had accidentally had too many drinks and is quite drunk"

"Oh alright, thank you, please try to get a hold of him I'll head to there now"

The call ended and before Rosie knew what she was doing, she was running towards the exit of the school and had ran to her car.

"Sizence Hotel please"

Her face had tried to cover up her worry but even her years of practice and mastery of facial control couldn't conceal her worrisome face.

The whole ride, Rosie's nervousness and panic could be felt in the air. He had never gotten drunk. Well...not in front of her.

_____

"You look so beautiful" Jimin says in a sultry and drunk voice, followed by a hiccup.

Rosie's cheeks wouldve blushed it werent for the fact that she knew it herself that he was probably imagining that he was with Seulgi, so she paid no mind to it even if she felt the shattering of her own heart.

"Park Jimin, pull yourself together okay? Do you need me to cal-" Rosie worriedly exclaims till a drunk Jimin cut her off.

"You're so pretty when you get mad, I always loved that about you" Jimin says with a drunk smile plastered on his lips.

"Listen here okay? I am not your fiancée, pull yourself together, I'm gonna call her" Rosie says, she wasn't mad at him for being drunk, she rarely got mad, she was angry at how he was treating himself, she doesn't even know why he's acting that way.

"You're- *hiccup* you're not my fiancée?" Jimin asks through slow words.

"Yes, I'm not your fiancée, can't you see? I don't have the long black hair, I don't have the slim body, I don't have the-"

"Aren't you my Chaeyoung?" He asks.

The world has stopped, the sounds were silent and she was sure that the air was knocked out of her lungs. She stopped opening her purse, she stopped her process of trying to get her phone.

"What did you say?" Rosie asks, a hint of bewilderment and hope was in those words regardless of how tiny, it was there, and Jimin knew it. He could hear it.

"Aren't you my Roseanne?" He asks again.

She couldnt say anything but nod.

"Then you're my fiancée, I don't know who else you're thinking about, love" he says and gives her one of his signature charming grin.

"You're not drunk are you" Rosie says. That was the reason why she had been silent. She had noticed it, the gleam and mischief in his eyes.

Jimin's smile had faltered and had been replaced by a frown. And it matched the seriousness in Rosie's face as she stood up from her seat and headed out, leaving Jimin surprised.

"I don't why I keep falling for you tricks, I really must be dumb" Rosie mutters.

And as she was headed towards the exit she felt a grasp of warm hands on her arm that had pulled her towards a secret room she hadn't known about, a small room near the fire exit of the hotel.