Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Emily's POV

There are three things I hate in life. One of them are mornings. Mornings and me don't get along well. First, it disturbs my slumber and second its a pain to move when you have to wake up early. Two are Mondays. Its monday today and its been two days since the party. And lastly, the thing that I hate the most, Mathematics.

****

I made my way into my locker and Quinn suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Hey Em! Heard about the new gossip this morning? I heard there's a new guy and they say he is super hot!"

"Goodmorning to you too Quinn. I'm feeling wonderful today. How are you today? And yes I heard about the rumor." I said while getting my very big zoology book from my locker. "Ugh. Why is it again that we have a big book on zoology?". Quinn laughed gracefully and linked her arm in mine. We walked in our classroom and we sat by our seats. Quinn sat by the front row. While I sat at the back.

Then Matt and Kyle walked in the classroom. All girls sighed dreamily. And they were followed by the sexiest, most handsome guy in the world. Oh my gawd! Did I just thought of that? As he enter, he scanned the room, his eyes landed on mine. He smiled and made his way at the front of my desk.

"Goodmorning princess, You look beautiful as always" He said in mimicking a british accent. and I blushed. Why oh why does he make me blush?

"Goodmorning to you too sir, and I dont look beautiful" I said mimicking him. He laughed and he sat beside me. The professor burst in the room. "Okay class, we have a new student." The girls all squealed in excitement. Whats with all the new student here, new student there. "Come on in" said the professor.

A blonde guy suddenly entered the room. He walked with his head down so that he wont make eye contact with other people. He has a professional camera *SLR to be exact* that is hanging on his neck. As he reached the center he finally looked up. All girls suddenly gawked at his appearance. All the girls sighed dreamily. What is it with handsome guys? He smiled at everyone and looked at Mr. Fredrickson, Fred for short, our professor. "You can sit beside Gina." Gina squealed in anticipation and all the girls congratulated her. The new guy scanned the room and his eyes landed on mine. Wait! I remember him. He's Ralph I think? Or was it Randy? "Umm. Mr. Fredrickson? Can I sit beside Emily? I would really apreciate it to have one person that I know." He said while smiling brightly. All girls who were congratulating Gina suddenly glared venomously at me.

Yipee. The joy. Note the sarcasm. And I looked at Ralph or the Randy guy with wide eyes. And I dont know why but I suddenly looked at Brody. He was looking at him with his jaw clenched tight, his lips pursed in a thin line.

"Okay Matt, do you want to exchange seats with Ralph here?" Mr. Fred asked.

"No I dont sir." Matt said politely while he suddenly held my hand. "What about you Brody?" asked Mr Fred . "Sorry sir. But I really like sitting here." Brody said while also holding my other hand. All eyes are in me and I blushed. Whats with the Hudson brothers?

"Im sorry Ralph but you have to sit beside Gina". He obeyed and sat beside Hailey. He smiled at Gina and She melted and smiled again.

"Umm Matt, Brody, you can let go of my hand now." They both let go of my hand and they both blushed.

What is it with boys? I will never understand them.

After a long period of zoology. We were now on our way to our chemistry laboratory. Experimenting isn't really my thing. I dont know whats the difference with Ethyl Alcohol and Hexyl Alcohol. I dont even know why I know those kinds of alcohols.