Chapter 7

(Edited)

Chapter 7

It's been a week since the INCIDENT happened.

At first there were awkward moments at home but now we had the problem solved.I'm not gonna lie that I'm upset because they didn’t tell me that I'm adopted but at the same time I couldn't hate them. They still raised me and I was happy for that.

I was rather lucky because I've been raised by them.

And then there’s this amnesia thingy. I don’t know what to feel about that. So what that my ¼ of my life is missing? A still part of my life is missing. I grianed and blocked out Mr. Enriquez. Our Math teacher.

Brody and I are hanging out much more often of course along with Quinn, Matt and Kyle. Brody is suprisingly fun to be with, he's funny and a little flirty but not too much. Sometimes he's a jerk, sometimes he's not. We always fight on little things but soon we'll just laugh it off and then we're friends again.

"Ms. Preston, Are you listening?" Mr. Enriquez snapped me back to reality. "Yes sir, I'm sorry" Then he continued discussing about something about numbers. Ugh. Math. I hate Math! Mr. Enriquez lips are moving and he keeps saying something alienated words that I don’t understand. All I hear from him is blah blah blah.

The bell rung. Talk about good timing! The torture from hell is over. Its lunch time! I'm hungry.

Quinn slips her hand on my arm and tangled it with mine. We made our way to the cafeteria and we bought food and went to an unoccupied table.

As I was happily eating my pepperoni pizza. Out of nowhere someone bit my pizza. "Brody!" I whined and glared at him. "I can't help it Princess. You look happy eating it and I just wanted to eat too." He said then a smirk forming his face. Damn! He was about to get another bite with my pizza and I took it far away from him and shouted "MINE!" He chuckled and smiled. There is it again! that freaking beautiful smile.

It should be illegal to that irresistable.

Control Emily.

Then two muscular arms hugged me from behind. "Hey Emy baby! Hi Quinny Beenie" I giggled and I answered back " Hey Matty Patty". He shuddered and let go of of me. Brody chuckled and said "Seriously, Matty Patty?".

"Atleast I have a nickname" Matt retorded while sticking his tongue out. I laughed because of his cute childishness. He sat beside me and took Quinn's apple resulting to a quick slap in the head. That's my girl!

"Oh he has a nickname" I said while smiling innocently.

"And what may that be, Princess?" he asked while a smile creep to his face.

I moved closer to him and blew his ear. He shivered in response. And then whispered to him. "Brody Poop!" I said. Matt and Quinn burst out of laughing. "Haha very funny" He said with a sarcastic voice but still smiling his dimple smile. 

"Payback for biting my pizza!" I stuck my tongue out and ate my pizza.

"What did I miss?" Kyle said while pulling a chair out of the different table and putting it beside his brothers. "Oh nothing much just a normal case of nicknames."Quinn said while eating her blueberry muffin.

We ate happily and quite noisily in the cafeteria. Some girls sending glares at me and Quinn. What's with them? I shrugged and we all went to the next class which is gym. I'm not really a sporty girl but I sure run fast. It's just that I hate balls. That didn't come out right. It sounded as a sexual innuendo. Ugh, back to topic please.

As Quinn and I were making our ways to the gym locker to change into our gym clothes we were cornered by Hailey Colfer and her minions. She's like the Queen of the bitches in school. "Whats up Emi-ly" she said the 'ly' part quite long. "Nothing Hai-ley" I retorted. "Cut the crap. Stay away from Brody. He's MINE" She hissed.