Epilogue

-Very short Epilogue for you. Cause' its nearly CHRIIIIIISTMAS!-

Epilogue

"Princess." He whispered and I giggled. I rest my head on his chest and I tangled my legs with his.

"Yes?" I asked trailing kisses on his jaw. I love him so damn much. "I would stop if I were you." He said as he met his lips with mine. Those mint green eyes shining.

"I love you." He said and my heart beats rapidly. This guy never cease to amaze me. He can still make my heart beat faster just like that. "Love you too." I said nuzzling into him.

"I love myself too!" Caleb said as he run towards us and then throwing himself with a big oompf.

"Baby be careful." I said as I hugged him with us. I winked at my husband and he winked back. And then we tickled our 5 year old son.

"Caleb?" A little girl's voice sounded near and we all stopped while our little boy blushed crimson. We both grinned wide.

Caleb suddenly sat up and fixed his hair and then stood up. "Daddy? Do I look okay?" He asked his father while he tugged on his shirt.

"Yeah. Little man." He said ruffling Caleb's hair.

"Aww. My little boy is all grown up." I said as I pulled him down with us again and kissed his cheeks plenty of times. "Moooooom! Amber's gonna be here!" He said blushing. We both laughed and saw Amber running towards us with her baby blue eyes and orange sundress. Her white blond hair that she got from her mom flows freely by her waist and she was wearing a tiara by her head.

Ever the spoiled princess.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hudson." She said shyly tucking her head. We both smiled and Caleb instantly stood up and held her hand. "Hi Caleb." She beamed and Caleb blushed. She got Caleb wrapped around her finger. Amber is Quinn and Jared's only daughter. At first I was sad because I always thought that Matt was the one for Quinn. But turns out, thats not the case.

Amber and Caleb ran through the flowery path playing tag and I can't help to feel nostalgia. That was us when we were younger. That's where our love started.

I cuddled up to the man that always took my breath away and his arms tightened around me. "You know. We still have a lot of time left before Hailey's wedding." He whispered and my body started to tingle. I kissed his cheeks. "Stop being a pervert." I said and he raised an eyebrown and he smiled almost devilishly. "What? I'm a pervert?" He said and before I knew it he tackled me and tickled my sides. "Brody!" I said as I struggle to get out of his grasp.

"Am I a pervert? Am I a perveert?" He said kissing my cheeks while tickling my sides. I saw an opening and stood up. "You're it." I said and I broke for a run.

He was chasing me. I ran fast and I didn't see a bump and I came barreling through the flower fields. I giggled like a school girl and when I came to a stop I saw Brody crawling up to me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled. His dimple showing doing all sort of things.

He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes savoring the moment. "You take my breath away. Every single time. How do you do that?" He said and I grinned. "Well, you take my breath away too so we're even." I said and he leaned down and kissed me.

"Okay. Stop the pornography. There are kids here for Christ sake." I heard her and still continued kissing Brody. I opened my eyes and saw Hailey smirking and I groaned. "Yes Hailey?" I said and Brody kept kissing my cheeks and I giggled. "Okay seriously. I'm here to tell you that you need to get ready. I'm supposed to be the bride and I'm here. Asking my maid of honor. To get ready. Seriously." She whined and I looked at my watch and gasped. "Shit." I said and Brody chuckled. "Go. I'll take care of the kids." He said and winked at me. I blew him a kiss and went with Hailey.