Chapter 14

MUST READ. MUST READ. IMPORTANT.

A/N : Sorry. This Chapter is Kind of Short because I never really had the time these days. I've been busy.

Next Chapter will be long. I Only wrote this to emphasize whats going to happen on CHAPTER 15 and 16.

Anyway ENJOY~

Chapter 14

Emily's POV

"I'm bulletproof, Nothing to lose, Fire away, Fire away" I sang while I put my things in my locker. Yesterday Madison sang this song and her voice was amazing. So amazing that anyone who would hear her sing will one hundred percent listen to her.  I introduced her to the gang, aka the Hudson brothers, Quinn and Ralph. And they were cool with it. Especially Brody, they were automatically close to each other, A little too close. Maybe Madison likes Brody. The thought of it made my blood boil. Wait- Why am I even thinking about that? I have a boyfriend for petes sakes. I got to stop thinking about those things. 

"Richochet, take your aim. Fire away Fire away .You shoot me down but I won't fall" I continued to sing while I walked through my 6th period. 

"I am titanium" Suddenly popped out of nowhere and sang with me. 

"Wow. You have an amazing voice"  Madison said as we walked to our Math period. Ugh. Again with the complaints on the subject mathematics. "You have a great voice too." I said as I groan when I saw our room. "Thank god. Its mathematics. Its my favorite subject" When Madison said that my head suddenly snapped at her direction. "Seriously? I never knew that you like hell?" I said as we enter the room. "More like heaven" She said as she sat on the seat infront of my desk. 

"Hey" Quinn said as she sat beside me. "Miss me?" she said as he fluttered her eyelashes. I rolled my eyes but laughed at the end. Matt took the seat beside me, Kyle beside the window and Brody sat beside Madison.

I was at the verge of falling asleep when someone nudge my sides. I suddenly looked at the person who nudged me and it was Quinn pointing at the front. And when I looked up I saw the professor looking a little angry. "Ms. Preston. May I remind you that you're on a scholarship and if you failed this subject you'll lose it. You're grades are getting low and you're just slowing the class down. I suggest you get out of this room " He said as he glared at me. 

"I'm sorry Sir." I said as my tears were about to fall. I abruptly stood up and got ready to leave. How can I be so stupid? I'm on a scholarship. I should be doing my best in studying. 

"Mr. Brody Hudson, Where are you going?"  The professor asked and I stopped dead on tracks. I looked at Brody to see he was walking away from his desk. "I was dozing off too and I realized its not fair that only Ms. Preston gets the punishment." He said as he pulled me by my wrist. 

"Fine! Get out! Get out of this room. I don't care. I don't need you here." He practically yelled. 

"You dont have to do this" I whispered to him. I wont let him. Its my fault that I fell asleep. He just smiled softly and he cupped my cheeks. "Princess. Don't worry"

"Ms. Quinn Marshall, Kyle, Matt Hudson. Where do you think you three are going?" The professor asked. Suddenly turning red. "We all fell asleep Sir" Quinn said fluttering her long curled eyelashes and the three of them walked in our direction. My friends- No, my best friends. Stood up for me. They are good friends. I love them. And I won't change them for the world.

"And who are you? Are you new here? Don't tell me you you're getting out too. Be my guest. I don't need you here also. I want you all to get out. All of you, Find a new Math professor. I dont care if your family is rich. Just get out" He yelled as he threw the poor vase accross the room. Sheesh. He needs to chill out.