Chapter Four,Tears of Uther Pendragon Part 3

At the break of dawn whilst out on patrol Sir Leon and his troupe of Knights noticed a battalion marching their way to Camelot, all of them flying banners of King Cenred. Sir Leon's eyes widened, he knew they had to get back to Camelot and warn Arthur, and quickly.
"We need to get back to Camelot. Now!" Sir Leon ordered before they set off back to Camelot as fast as their horses could go.

***

Once Merlyn had bathed and changed into fresh clothes she finished talking everything over with Gaius while the two had some breakfast. Once they'd finished Merlyn quickly set off for Arthur's chambers bumping into George on the way.
"Ah, Merlyn. Are you feeling better?" George asked, handing her the tray with a bow of his head.
"Much. Thank you, George. I'll make sure Arthur pays you for these last few days." Merlyn replied.
"Thank you, Merlyn. You will make a great Queen one day." George said in his drawling voice, shocking Merlyn.
"Oh...er...thank you, George. Have a good day." Merlyn stuttered.

"Have a good day too, Merlyn." George said as the two parted ways. As Merlyn entered Arthur's chambers she was thankful he had hired George and she didn't have to clean up after him, he can be a slob sometimes. Setting the tray on the table Merlyn opened the long, thick red curtains letting in some sunlight which successfully woke Arthur.
"Merlyn?" Arthur said sleepily. "Merlyn!?" Arthur said this time more alert as he quickly climbed out of bed and pulled Merlyn into his arms. It was the fastest Merlyn had ever seen Arthur move first thing in the morning. "What happened? Where were you? I've had patrols out looking for you!" Arthur fired off rapidly.

"I followed Morgana into the forest of Escetir, she met Morgause. Arthur, they are responsible for your father's illness and are planning something else. They caught me, I tried to flee but Morgause's Blood Guards caught me, knocked me out and bound me in magical chains. When I came around, Morgause questioned me but I didn't tell her anything, only to go to hell basically." Merlyn explained, making Arthur's eyes widen dramatically. "She cast an enchantment on the chains and I couldn't get them loose, Serkets came. Hundreds of them and while I was fighting some off one stung me."