Chapter 13: Tough Luck

Niall's POV:

I backed up with tears in my eyes and couldn't believe what i had just done. My family- I was always against violence. But.. What came across me?? Am i that messed up in the head?

I hesitated to walk forward to help him up, but my mentality wouldn't take the fact that he's actually dead. I paced towards the right and out the door through the alleyways and out onto the sidewalk, with Louis' car in the distance.

I see my angel's beautiful hair from inside of the glass, and her face had fear and hesitation written all over it.

The minute she laid eyes upon me, her face lit up and she practically jumped out of the car.

She ran towards me, and so did i, catching her in my arms as she jumped into my chest, as i spun her around.

I hugged her tighter in security and i was so relieved. She's gone through so much pain..

Should i tell her what i had done?

No.. I cant.

We pulled apart from the hug and just stared into each others' eyes in relief. We paced back into the car, not saying a word.

It wasn't a bad silence though.

I sat in the drivers' seat, and shot a quick faint smile to Taseena, with the same one in response, as i pulled the gear into Drive, considering the keys were already ignition.

I pulled the car forward , leading the way back to the boys' house.

"Um. Do you want somethin' to eat, love?", i asked with hesitation.

"No.. I just want to go home..", she responded faintly.

"Alright.. But you haven't eaten anything at all, have you?", i asked concerned.

"No, Niall, i just want to go home, and rest. Please.."

I just nodded my head and continued to drive, with silence throughout the entire ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up into the driveway and pulled the keys out of ignition, and stared at my hands in disbelief, still not believing what i had done.

I think i should tell Taseena.. It's for the best, right??

"Lets go, babe.", Taseena said softly, shaking me away from my thoughts.

I nodded my head 'yes', before we both got out of the car

I walked towards the door with Taseena's hand in mine.

Is this ..right?

Once we got to the door, I struggled to find the house key on Louis' keys, causing me to let go of Taseena's hand, and walked into the door, once i did find it.

We paced into the house, relieved we were finally home to full security.

Taseena walked straight to the couch in the living room and laid down on her back, with her blood glistening on her arm and all over her clothes. I paced myself towards her and knelt down onto my knees, stroking her long, black hair.

"Did he do anything to you?", i struggled to whisper, with all the negative thoughts running through my head.

"No.", she said blandly, staring up at the ceiling.

"I know for sure that He wont be hurting you anymore, again, baby. I promise."

She turned her head to her right, looking towards me with a puzzled expression.