Chapter 16: Raining Apology

Niall's POV:

I looked out the door to see her climb in the car and they zoomed away.

She's Actually gone?

"There she goes..", Louis said as he closed the door.

I darted my eyes down at the floor to mask the fact my eyes were being flooded with grief.

"So.. You took her virgjnity?", Zayn asked awkwardly, scratching his head.

I nodded my head in disbelief in what had just happened in the past couple of hours.

"You really love her don't you?", Liam asked as he examined my face.

Of course I did. I didn't even know how to explain the amount of love I can feel for her.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before. It's crazy, ya know?", I said to the boys.

"I know what you mean. I miss Dani with all my heart. But I can't do anything, but let her go. She's happier this way, I guess.", Liam responded, his voice breaking.

Harry comforted him.

"How are we gonna get her back?", Zayn asked out of curiosity.

"What do you mean, 'get her back' ?", Louis spat.

"I mean.. Get her back! It's pretty self explanatory!!", Zayn replied.

"Let's kidnap her.", Harry suggested.

"We can't just kidnap her from her own brothers, Hazza.", Liam stated rolling his eyes.

"We can negotiate?"

"Like, what do you mean?", I asked in interest. I think Harry's actually on to something for the first time.

"That's a great idea! We can go over there and work something out with Jake.", Zayn jumped with excitement.

"What are we gonna say? 'Uh.. This guy had sex with your little sister and we want her back so they can do it again'", Louis asked sarcastically.

I glared at Louis thinking of how annoying he can be sometimes.

"No... We can tell him we can keep a careful eye on her. And see what he says. I mean, we can at least try..", Liam replied weirded out.

"That's not a bad idea", I said eagerly.

"Well? What are we waiting for? let's go!", Zayn shouted as he grabbed his keys from the counter.

"It's so late though!", Louis whined.

"But we can't just let her go!", Harry defended.

"It's okay, we can drink a lot of caffeine, and we'll be fine", Liam suggested.

"Guys. No. ", I started.

All arguments were hushed and four heads were turned towards me with jaws to the floor.

"We can't go tonight. They just left and if we follow them to Zayn's dad's house, then they might get frustrated. We should wait. At least a couple of days, maybe? It'll give them some time to process all the information they just took in. And plus, Jake is steaming."

They blinked.

"That sounds reasonable", Liam said, slowly.

"Well.. Okay then", Louis said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Let's get some sleep, I guess. We can think this through tomorrow morning.", Zayn said as he walked ups the stairs.

"We need her back as soon as possible, though. She kinda became one of us, ya know?" Harry yawned, following Zayn.