"Pretty good, actually. I really love being married and the honeymoon was great!"

"I wouldn't know what that's like," Louis 'jokes'. Harry throws him a confused look and awkwardly smiles, a little laugh falling from his lips. Beau smirks over at Harry and turns back to Louis with a wiggle of the eyebrows.

"Well, maybe when you find yourself a cute boyfriend you can get married!" Beau laughs when Harry pushes him with a 'hey!'

"Not a bad idea, actually," Louis taps his finger against his chin, pretending to think about it. Harry huffs and makes his way behind Louis, wrapping his arms around the boy.

"Mine. You're mine," he mumbles against Louis' ear, kissing his cheek multiple times until Louis giggles and pushes him away.

"Get off of me you big donkey." The boy's eyes twinkle as he watches Harry walk back to where he was originally standing, a pout printed onto his face. "Anygay, I'd love to hear about the honeymoon! Maybe you can come over tonight?"

Beau glances at Harry nervously, who shoots him a worried look and shakes his head a little. "Can we make it the weekend? I promised Nathan's parents we would visit."

"Yeah, of course! Can't wait!" Louis looks over to Harry and crosses his arms, squinting a little. "You look nervous... What is wrong?" Harry shrugs and takes Louis' hand.

"Can you come with me for a second?"

"I really can't leave Amber-"

"I'll look after her! Go have fun in the change rooms!" Beau chuckles and leans over the desk to grab Ambers paperwork.

"We can't do that," Louis whispers as Harry drags him across the hospital. "What if we get caught? Or mum... She is here and head nurse now, she could fire you, you know?"

"One, your mum would never. She loves me too much. Two, we aren't doing anything like that, so calm your little head, my love."

Harry drags him into the change rooms that are filled with lockers for the staff to keep their belongings. Harry takes him over to his own and unlocks it, watching Louis' smile grow when he sees all of the pictures of himself. "That one is horrid," Louis points to the drunken snap chat he had sent to Harry.

"I think you look cute," Harry laughs a little, eyes trained on the picture. Louis has his fingers in a peace sign and his lips are pouted into a duck face, captioned 'I love ur 🍆!!!'

"You know I didn't write the caption, right? Niall did," Louis throws Harry an unimpressed look. The man just shakes his head fondly and begins digging into his bag, not noticing Louis ripping the picture down and shoving it into his pocket with a proud smile.

"I brought this for you," Harry opens the box, a silver chained necklace with a heart attached, engraved with 'L&H to infinity & beyond' on it. "I seen they were doing custom ones and couldn't pass up the opportunity."

Louis gasps a little and places his hand on his chest, looking up at Harry with a look of awe. "I love it! So, so much! Thank you, Haz!" Louis kisses Harry immediately, being careful of the box between them, of course. "Can you put it on?" His eyes twinkle as he asks and Harry nods.

"I'll just take this one off, yeah?" He questions nervously, his fingers finding the ring necklace, wincing softly when Louis slaps his hand down onto it.

"Why?... I can wear both, Haz," Louis tells him gently, but honestly feels scared at the thought of not having Harry's ring.

"I know, baby. I just thought they may rub together? Please, can you just wear this one today?" Harry's voice comes out desperate and he hopes Louis doesn't notice. "Please, Blue. Just for today."