Chapter ✿ Thirty Nine

❝WHORE❞

WHORE

Louis falls against the front door of his house, his breathing harsh and uneven. The house is quiet besides from his loud, sharp intakes of breath.

He knows Harry is the only one home and when not being able to find him downstairs, he rushes upstairs. The small boy doesn't waste a moment before pushing open Lottie and Harry's bedroom door, startling the older man.

"What's wrong, Lou?" Harry panics when taking in Louis' state, the boy is flushed and bright red, struggling to breathe.

Harry quickly gets off of the bed and makes his way to Louis picking the boy up in his arms. The green-eyed man presses a soft kiss to Louis' forehead, sitting them down on the bed, Louis straddling Harry.

"I-I seen," Louis chokes out, the burn his lungs stopping the sentence.

"Calm down, love. Take your time," Harry soothes, his large hands rubbing at Louis' back. He even moves one to Louis' hot cheek, stroking the burning flesh with his thumb.

"I saw Lottie," Louis finally says, his glossy eyes glancing up at Harry.

"I've seen her too," Harry screws his eyebrows together, letting out a somewhat confused chuckle.

"No," Louis shakes his head. "Not like that, H," Louis climbs off of the older man's lap and begins pacing the floor, unsure on what to say to the man. "I was on my way to quit."

"What?!" Harry smiles wide, a gasp falling from his lips. "Really?!"

"Well," Louis squeaks out, his heart aching at the fact he has to tell Harry the plan failed. "I didn't really get a chance to... I went to my boss' office and-and."

"And? What?" Harry's face hardens, his eyes widen and he speaks again, "did he hurt you again?"

"No... But he was-he was with Lottie, " Louis eyes of Harry's face, which remains expressionless, besides from a hint of confusion.

"With Lottie... You mean?" Harry let's out a shaky breath, looking pointedly at Harry.

"They were making out... She is cheating on you, Haz," Louis speaks softly and takes Harry's hands in his own. "You didn't deserve this... But at least you have a reason not to be with her."

"I need to take care of the baby, Lou..." Harry bites his lip, his body trembling with hurt. For someone who was so worried about him cheating, he never expected Lottie to do it.

"Don't you understand, Harry?! The baby probably isn't yours!" Louis smiles at the man, not expecting an angered look to fall on Harry's face.

"What?!" Harry growls, his eyes staring at Louis coldly. "The baby is mine."

"What?" Louis takes a few steps back, feeling a little scared at Harry's reaction... Maybe he shouldn't have been so cheerful when saying it, maybe Harry really wanted this baby. "If she is cheating on you, there is a chance it isn't yours, Haz..."

"She isn't cheating on me. The baby is mine, no one else's." Harry maintains his scary composure, although it begins to break as his eyes begin to well up with tears.

"I saw her!" Louis argues, his eyebrows drawing together. "Why won't you believe me?"

"Because not everyone is a fucking stupid whore like you!" Harry yells, his anger getting the best of him.

Louis' heart drops and a sob immediately falls from his lips. He whimpers and rushes out of the room, down at the stairs and out of the door, not listening to the calls of his name from Harry from behind him.

 He whimpers and rushes out of the room, down at the stairs and out of the door, not listening to the calls of his name from Harry from behind him

I hope you enjoyed... What do you think will happen next? xo