Chapter ✿ Nineteen

❝DESPERATE FOR ANOTHER❞

DESPERATE FOR ANOTHER

Harry slams the wooden door shut, his chest is heavily heaving, short puffs of breath leaving his parted, bitten lips. He is sweaty and feels so gross...

The lights of Zayn's car, flowing through the windows of the house fades away and Harry slumps a little against the door, sighing to himself sadly. He is so confused, tonight has been nothing but weird and Harry doesn't know if this is a dream or real life.. How can he carry the weight of knowing this? How will he act with Louis?... Why is Louis doing this?

He scrambles upstairs, almost tripping up a few times. His heart is beating quickly, pounding against his chest. He feels sick and dizzy and almost feels like crying

He creeps into the room carefully, not wanting to wake up Lottie after realising she has had another day off, which is the worst luck for Harry in this... Situation. Once the door is closed gently, he darts across the room, headed for the bathroom, trying to keep his steps as light as possible.

He switches the light on and looks in the mirror. His cheeks are flush, his hair is stuck against his forhead and his eyes are glossy, from tears or being turned on? Harry doesn't know. He slips off his shirt and starts the shower, putting it on extremely hot. The water begins to fog up the mirror and droplets fall onto the tiles, making the floors slippery.

He takes his jeans off, throwing them to the corner of the bathroom. He sighs out in frustrstion, grabbing the waist band off his boxers and looking down, almost throwing up.

Harry was hard from the lap dance, so hard... And then Louis' last performance set him over the edge. He came untouched, in front of a group of people over his brother in law. Harry had never been more embarrassed in his entire life.

"Haz?" Lottie is standing at the door, her eyes glanced down at Harry's boxers. "I guess someone had a good night?" She bites her lip, looking up at him a little sadly.

"I didn't mean to-" Harry motions below his waist, watching as Lottie walks towards him and presses her lips against his, snaking her hand down to grip onto his member.

"Was she prettier than me?" She frowns and begins to move her hand slowly.

Harry throws his head back and shakes it. "No girl is prettier than you..." Harry pushes her against the wall, kissing her desperately, roughly.

"Harry. You're never like this," she whimpers when he pushes against her harder. Her eyes widen at how needy Harry is being.

"You don't want to?" Harry pulls back, eyes glassy and mind racing with imprinted images of Louis.

"I do. I am just scared you'd be thinking about someone else..."

"I'm not," Harry lies through his teeth, struggling to grit the sentence out. "I'm only thinking about you," he moans, kissing her neck, once again images of Louis popping into his head.

This isn't good.

Sorry for the wait and the fact this took so long

Sorry for the wait and the fact this took so long. I love you all and hope you've had a great day/night xo