Chapter ✿ Fifty Two

❝HEAR ME❞

HEAR ME

Harry walks down the hall for the second time that day, his hands still trembling and heart racing. His face is smeared in dry tears and his hair is matted.

"Harry?" He turns his head to once again see Jay. She walks over to him and grabs one of his hands. "He is in a room now..."

Harry smiles softly and sniffles a little. "What did they say? Is he okay?" Harry's hand tightens around the bag straps.

Jay shrugs and rubs her eyes. "They don't know... I need to go home, I can't-" Jay starts crying again, a hand on her chest. "I will be back tomorrow."

"Let me drive you home," Harry whispers softly and takes Jay's hand once again, trying to calm her. "We can't have any more accidents today."

"No," she moves to hug him tightly. "You need to stay with Louis. He would want you there... I'll just catch a cab."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

-*-

"He is in room 22," the girl smacks her gum loudly, hands erratically typing at her keyboard. She looks up at Harry with her eyeliner framed eyes and winks, earning a disgusted look from him.

"Thank you," Harry mumbles, slightly irritated and begins slowly walking in the direction she had pointed out.

His footsteps echo loudly as he walks down the deserted hall. The sound of coughing and talking, even machines beeping fill his ears.

He makes it to the twenty-second door and takes a sharp, shuddering breath. He pushes the heavy, blue door open and walks in, his eyes sealed shut in fear.

When he opens them, he audibly gasps. He drops the bag and covers his mouth, tears welling up in his eyes.

He rushes towards Louis. Half of Louis' face is grazed badly, his head wrapped in a bandage and his neck in a brace. A breathing tube is fitted between his lips and his arms are filled with gashes and bruises.

"My baby," Harry cries, his voice breaking. He stands over Louis for a minute, sobbing and struggling to breathe. He takes the boys hand gently in his own and threads their fingers together. "I'm so sorry, Louis. I'm sorry I wasn't there..."

Harry reaches behind to grab the chair and pulls it towards himself, not once letting go of his boys' hand.

"Please don't leave me... You need to be okay," Harry presses his lips to Louis' knuckles. "I'm finally happy, you make me happy, my sunshine. Don't go."

Harry sits there, crying and whispering things to the smaller boy, hoping somehow, in some way Louis can hear his pleas and come back to him.

Please comment!
I know I'm asking this a lot, but I spend a lot of time on these chapters and have to push myself to write them. So, when I don't get comments it sucks and I lose motivation. So pleaseeee comment! Let me know your thoughts, good or bad!
I love you all, thank you for 2k! I hope you enjoyed! xo