Chapter ✿ Seventy Three

Start from the beginning

"I thought you'd-" Louis' breath hitches slightly, his hand reaching to grab at Harry's wrist as the man begins to rub at his member. "Like them."

"I do. So much," Harry captures Louis' lips in his own, a deep, raspy moan escaping from the back of his throat. "I want to-" Harry pulls away and looks over Louis' face, his own unsure. "I want you to ride me."

Louis seems taken back by the statement and his face drops into a serious one as he tilts his head. "Are you sure? You don't like having that done..."

"I am sure," he says after a moments silence, nodding to himself. "I want to do everything with you. Even this. With Lottie I didn't feel safe doing it, knowing that if I got upset, she wouldn't care. But, I trust you. I want this."

Louis nods carefully and moves off of Harry's lap. He begins stripping teasingly, whilst biting his bottom lip, his eyes darkened and cast on Harry. Once left in only his panties, Louis rushes off to the bedroom, giggling as he does so. "You coming, H?" He yells out, jumping onto the bed and laying down.

Seconds later, Harry is in the room, taking off his clothes as quickly as possible. "Soon," he smirks and climbs onto the bed, hovering over Louis and kissing him deeply. "Gotta prep you," Harry moves his head lower to suck at Louis' neck, pulling a moan out of the boy. He tugs down Louis' panties, softly massaging his wet tip.

"Already prepped myself earlier," Louis whimpers out, eyes fluttering shut. "Didn't even cum. Wanted to wait for you to get me there, always the best. Love you," Louis rambles out, his cheeks pink and hands curled around Harry's wrist. "Need to."

Harry reaches over to grab the lube and lays on his back, lathering himself with it. He groans softly and begins to thrust up into his hand, his eyebrows knitted together in ecstasy. "Lou."

Louis crawls over him and straddles him for a moment, carefully taking in Harry's reaction. "Okay?"

"Okay," Harry takes Louis' hips in his hands, digging into the plump flesh with a quiet moan. "Better than okay." He moves his own hips a little, thrusting his member against Louis. "Such a good boy for me, yeah?" He bites his lip and watches Louis' squirm. "Whenever you're ready, love."

Louis nods and places his hand behind him to grab Harry's length. He watches Harry intently as he lifts himself up and pushes the tip against his rim, his jaw slacking. The boy begins to sink down, causing moans from both of them. "O-oh," Louis whimpers out, falling forward to kiss Harry as he bottoms out.

"Feels so good, baby." Harry licks into the boy's mouth, a whine falling from his lips as he struggles to not thrust into the boy.

Louis begins to rock softly, mumbling "daddy," over and over again. He sits back up and shakily presses his hands to Harry's chest and whines. "Fuck." Louis lifts himself up and drops down quickly, a gasp leaving his lips and a groan leaving Harry's. Precum drips from Louis' cock and Harry reaches to tug on it softly, an animalistic moan falling from Louis as he bounces and tries to thrust up at the same time.

Harry closes his eyes and bites at his lip, trying to contain his own moans to listen to the beautiful sounds leaving Louis'. This goes on for a while before Harry gets desperate and grabs onto Louis' hips and begins to thrust up quickly. "Fuck, shit," Harry moans holding Louis down as he abuses his hole. "Gonna cum."

Louis screams out as Harry thrusts right against his prostate. He scratches down the man's chest, head thrown back and eyes rolled. "Hazza, daddy. Please, fuck," Louis yells out, his mouth dropping open as he releases against his and Harry's own stomach, body jolting. He falls against Harry's chest, kissing messily and panting at the skin there, allowing Harry to finish himself off.

Harry thrusts a few more times into Louis before arching his back and doing the same, his hands on Louis' bum, gripping at it. They both lay there for a moment, breathing heavily. "I love you."

"I love you too," Louis replies and sits up a little. His cheeks are red, and lips are too, as well as swollen. His eyes are glassy, the blue barely being on show as the blackened pupil covers it. "Shower?" He questions tiredly. "And a Christmas movie?" He gives Harry a lazy smile. The older man presses his lips to Louis' and nods a little.

"Let's do it, blue."

Please comment! We have one more chapter to go (I will cry!) So please leave me some stuff to cheer me up!

Sorry the smut isn't great! 💗

One more chapter to go... How are we feeling? xox

Love you all! x