chapter 25

Tebogo's POV

"You know what, Tau, I'm tired. i think we should leave," I say, hurt . My heart was cold towards these people they threw me away, and now they want me to respect them. I noticed that I was angry. I was really, really angry, and I tend to last out on the wrong people at times. But when you grow up the way I grew up, you will tend to have these problems.

"Bamaketše,  my daughter, please can you please give us a chance?" my mother says with tears in her eyes .

"Just like how you gave me a chance," I said, turning my back towards them, preparing to leave . Suddenly, I felt Tau's hand pull me towards him . But why was he pulling back? I thought he did not  want  to be here.

" Please, Tau, I need to leave this place,  if you care about me at all, you will let me leave. " I say, looking away from his sight . I wanted to cry ,to break down and get in my old room in my apartment and sleep myself with tears .I missed my old life where I thought my parents were dead or something.

I desperately wanted to get answers, but now that I was here, I was fine with it. It kind of served me no service to know. All I knew was that my parents were capable, and they did not even try. The worst of all, they knew me, but I did not know them. My mother could recognise me from a far. As soon as she stepped into the room, she knew it was me. Yet they both were strangers to me, foreign to me. That made me upset, really sad and angry at most.

What pissed me off the most was the luxurious life they lived while their only daughter suffered emotionally, thinking her parents were dead or they could not afford her, but I realized they had no reason. The only reason they had was that they didn't want me. Maybe I was some kind of taboo, a cursed child. I mean, I looked nothing like my dad, but I looked like my mom and the goddess in my dreams.

"Tebogo, sit down and stop being a drama queen," Tau said . That hurts, meaning he did not see the importance of my feelings. I rushed to his side and roughly took his keys away . Walking away because wow, it was too much. I could not do this. If I tried, I could end up having birth before time .

I rushed to the car, and i saw behind me, Tau, and my parents running after me . My father held his gold spear in his hand and  tightened the barrier so that i couldn't pass through . I saw its thick golden beauty shining.

"Leave her son she will not be able to pass through," my father the king said. i simply went through the barrier like it was nothing  . I saw them widen their facial expressions, which made me smirk a little bit . I was so angry that i drove and left Tau there .

If he couldn't respect my decision and my feelings, then I was leaving without him. im not that pushover girl that he met. Im different now .And i have learned to accept with all my heart .

_______________________________________

I drove around for an hour, trying to locate close hotels or even BNBs, but I could not. I was beginning to run out of petrol. I knew that I had to stop soon and hope a car sees me . Soon, I stopped hoping that my phone could catch the signal so I could call my insurance.

Sitting in the car, I smelled the most amazing scent ever . Which got me out of my car, and I saw the most amazing young man half naked he had the dream body and had dreadlocks.  He was perfect  he called me towards him using his hand, and i followed him .

After what felt like ages I saw a waterfall behind him , it was beautiful I got closer to the water and touched it, it was so clear that I could see the fishes swimming and the pure white stones underneath . I was amazed that the man signalled me to follow him deeper, and I did just that . He came closer to me and tried to kiss me.