Author's note

I know my updating is slow and irregular. My problem is editing and proofreading. Because I am writing this alone, it makes it a bit difficult to get the correct grammar at times. The editing is slow because I prefer to come back at different days to the same chapter and see what I might have missed.

There are still some mistakes even after I publish a chapter, but I come back and read it to make sure I fix some mistakes. Life is a bit busy because of school and stuff. I see your messages to update or ask when I am updating. And I appreciate the love and support I am getting from you.

The book is finished and has been finished before the book Loving Masego. I just did not publish it because I had little faith in the book. It was only when I was reading Loving Masego when I, as the writer, saw the gap.

This book was the first book I wrote in the series, and I ignored it 😂, strange, but yes, I published Loving Masego instead. The book will make more sense to me as the reader and you as the reader because this has a bit of background.

When I have the time, I will try to speed up the editing process. And try to have this book all published on this platform by the end of the year it should be done.

But thanks to those who are patiently waiting for updates. Thanks for the commenting, from the little comments. I do read through them and laugh to myself a little.

Thanks for the votes it validates my writing skills to me and encourages me to maybe start taking writing as a serious thing instead of a hobby I have made it to be.

Thank you all, mainly to those who vote and big love to those who comment ❤️.