chapter 12

Kgosi Omatla Lerumo POV

"Topa, I thought you said the girl is dead." I asked this old dirty fool after I had consulted Bongo, the great witch , and she had confirmed that the princess of the Letlape king still alive.

"Well, she really is dead." I slap him on his cheek he must take me for a fool . I take a sip of my gin.

"Topa, when you look at me, you see a fool. Am I a fool to you , I've paid you so much money to see results, and you constantly disappoint me! " I look at him disappointed a little bit , this old dirty fool thinks I'm here to play. Well, he thought wrong .

A loud lightning strikes in the room, and Bongo, the great witch, enter. " Sangena tini ama Kosi amakhulu aha! "

"Topa, bring me water. I'm thirsty," she says.

so much evil power was oozing from her she had a yellow snake around her neck and she wore a black dress,  she was a thousand of years old but due to black magic she looked not older than 25 , she was what I needed if I wanted to get my hands on the Letlape throne.

Topa ran and bought the queen of the great witch water  , as he was about to sit on his chair " The nerve you have Topa to try and sit on the chair in my presence " the snake on her neck sisses
Approving her words .

"The great bongo, what do I owe your lovely presence?" I ask as a true king.

"I am here to make a deal with,"she says while standing up, stepping on Topa's toes 

_________________________________________

Tebogo's POV

I sit in front of the TV with my favourite reality show on 'Young, rich and Famous', but instead of watching it, it's watching me .

Lately, I was so stressed
It was like I was meeting a mid-life crisis, weird right cause I had to reinvent my life and know my place in people's lives

"Chommie , why are you so sad?" Lucy asks me, taking the remote from the little coffee in the centre of the living area

"Today is the day I get to meet Mandla's wife to be Zoey which I am very nervous about ,some how I wish she is a slut " I say sounding pathetic,  I knew I sounded like a jealous baby who has nothing else to do but to torment her ex's partner  .

"Friend, you aren't being fair, you know." I look at her like she has two heads me not being fair. aii, this girl is about to become my enemy if she doesn't justify her statement.

"Exactly how am I not being fair," I ask a bit irritated.

"Look friend you had a crush on this guy when you were a child , you grew up with  this guy , you had many chances to tell him how you felt but instead you kept it to yourself , And then now you want to mess things up for him while you had all your life to tell him " I just didn't think of it that way I mean yes I had a life time to tell him but then again I was just a silly child who was shy .

"Listen Tebogo you are going to dress up decent and go meet your SISTER in law and make sure you put on a big smile and be genuinely happy for your brother ." she finished her speech and I'm in shock how could I had been so selfish all I had to do was put myself in his shoes , I'm so glad that I didn't take it that far in mean I had to be happy for him

I went to the bath in order to get  ready, and I did my daily routine .I put on a sunday dress that covered everything to show I was the sister even though it was a title that felt so foriegn but I had no choice but to wear it with pride I had to switch off the feelings of the past and focus on a better future.

After two hours I walked into spur and I saw a white lady she looked beautiful, model like but I could not clearly see her because I was far , but I couldn't help to feel like if I was white maybe Mandla would see more as something more but I had to kick those thoughts in the back of my head .

I went toward the booth they were sitting in, and as soon as Mandla saw me, he stood up. He gave me a hug that stopped less then five seconds I couldn't help but feel like it could have lasted longer , I wanted to be selfish to pull him in but his fiancee stood up and attacked me with a hug .

" it's such a pleasure to meet Mandla's only family  you don't know how nervous I am to meet you, my name is kyle and I know you are Tebogo " she give me a bag written the body shop , how did she know that was my favourite shop .i instantly like her from that second.

" I like you already." I pull her in for a hug, I say sitting  down  I felt at peace all those feelings I had just went out the door and I admired the lovely lady sitting infront of me she was not just a beautiful she had brains .

"Oh my god, when mandla told me he had a sister, I knew we were going to be best friends  " she was a free spirit. I think that's what mandla loved about her .

" Well, to set off things, we are going out tonight with my friends  and you caring for your friends." she looked at me like I had just said the greatest thing about her life .

"Well, I'm in." She quickly answered with no hesitation and hugged me across the table .Mandla looked at us happy, just like how I wanted him to be , in the morning I had intentions of stopping this but after what Lucy had said to me I opened my heart and it turned out great.