chapter 5

Tebogo's pov

Do know when something is wrong or something is about to go wrong you have that voice that warns you to listen well I didn't have that voice, going with a total stranger felt right yet it was one of the first things parents taught their children not to do  but that can't apply to me I didn't have  a parent to teach me.

"So tell me what do you do for a living,"I randomly ask

"Well, I own my own businesses,"he replies , but he doesn't ask me back boring right .

"So are you married? How many kids do you have?" I shoot yet another question, trying to get him to talk to me as I was feeling bored .

"Nope, I'm not married," he says

"Slow down, it's my turn to ask,  do you usually go with strangers to their houses?" Wow, I'm blown away. I didn't expect that question.

"Nope, I'm only going with you because my friend left me ,I don't have transport and my friend Lucy left with my phone." The car finally stops .We finally arrived .

We got to Tau's house, and it was huge. It looked like a five-star hotel.
But I couldn't see the rest of the details because  I was fucken drunk out of my shit.

"Wow your house is big " I saw a white men who seemed to be the butler he opened the door for us , the door was three times my height it was a beautiful mirror  door , that kind of door when you are outside you can see yourself but when you are inside you can see the person inside .

I tried to walk in my hills ,key word 'tried' which ended up being terrible because I could barely stand on my two feet, strong hands from behind catch me  " oh be careful you wouldn't want to ruin your beautiful face "

He leads me up stairs but being me I ended up asking to take the elevator instead of having to go up those flight of stairs .We got inside the elevator it is big enough to fit two elephants which was cool .

"You still look beautiful after a long night "

"Well I'd look beautiful even if I was poured with dirt"i say moving closer to the wall to balance my self .I turn around and met Tau face literally two inches away from me .

He came closer to me and started kissing me ,I responded by kissing him back not minding he was a stranger because Firstly he looked hot and secondly I had no control of all decisions taken by my body now.

I kiss him like my life depends on him like it's not my first time ever kissing someone ever , sure don't get me wrong ive been kissed but never on the mouth I guess I had virgin lips .

I wrap my hand around him taking control of the situation having power like never before , being wild and free like my friend Lucy always tells me ."whoa your one hell of a kisser " he says in a low tone .

"Well mister I've never kissed anyone in my whole existence "I say while taking in oxygen .his eyes widen a bit he seemed shocked I mean is it a sin to be a virgin.

well I don't give him time to say anything more as I pull in towards me some how some where we ended up on the bed .

"Are you sure you want to do this I mean we can stop at anytime"i look into his eyes and I see something in its rawest form, lust.
I nod my head which assures him we can continue.

In that moment I felt a foreign feeling, I am yet to feel . His smile is king
Unwrapping my deepest secrets
Naked , as he touches places where I have never been touched .

Any slightest movement he makes toward me ,break the walls I took
Years to build ,Leaving me in a state of shock .He's small kisses in my body makes me trust him .

His touch took me to an ancestral place
Where only him and I can sing and praise
Oh what a wonderful feel I have never felt as he penetrates.

A single tear drops without any warning
Feeling blissful pain , the more I hear
his deep voice not sure if I'm dreaming or not , all my stiffness my anxiety was gone it was like this was meant to happen.

At that second I did not know if it was me or the alcohol which made me feel this way this was a night that I'd never forget but I knew I'd live to regret it tomorrow in the morning.