"Stop playing on my top Nyny, that's KD worrisome ass" Draco chimed in.

"Nyny you perk I ain't say I miss that man" KD laughed.

Melanie POV:

"Anyways girl like I was saying, so yea I'm done with Meachy fr. All these niggas really lame as hell." I told Avonae , trying to ignore the guys talking about Vonte.

"Damn Vonte yo homegirl over here dissing bad. Why Mel just said all these niggas lame as hell, & these niggas is you." KD spoke into the phone smirking at Melanie to be petty.

"Nigga gimme my phone my cousin said no shit like that. Yea bruh ima get up with you after schoo' aight be safe cully" Nyny laughed snatching his phone back.

"Kendell stay out my fuckin mouth! Always tryna start sumn." I hollered throwing an apple at him.

"If that woulda hit me girl I would been Ike and you woulda been Tina" KD joked making me flick him off.

"Na' what you just asked me sus?" I asked Avonae.

"Oh I said what happened to that Breon boy?"

"Don't get me started on him. I mean at first he was cool but then I hung out with him and he was onnat weird shit! Not to mention I asked to use the bathroom and it was perfume, lashes, and lip gloss on the counter. Speaking of him he been blowing me up ever since and sometimes I'd entertain his text but it got annoying so now I gotta block him. Bitch look at this." I said showing her my phone.

"Lani you is a whole clown! But we not gone skip past him saying entangle one mo' you ain't slick hoe

"Lani you is a whole clown! But we not gone skip past him saying entangle one mo' you ain't slick hoe." Avonae whisper yelled the last part, making me giggle & shush her.

"Nyny the bell finna ring so me and NaeNae bout to go to the bathroom and head to last period. I'll meet you after school k?" I spoke getting Nyny's attention.

"Aight later love ya jitt"

"Love you too fave" I got up doing me and Nyny's special handshake then pulling Avonae towards the exit.

"Okay so miss loud mouth can't whisper, if you must know I played get back for the first time ever!" I giggled.

"Bitch you said you was a virgin lying ass hoe!" Avonae screeched hitting my shoulder.

"Cut it outttt! Bitch I still am, but when Meachy pissed me off last week and I found out Lonica might be pregnant for him, Breon hit me up asking if I wanted to hang out. So yunno I pulled a quick lil "get that bread, get that head, THEN LEAVEEEEEE!" I smirked tilting my head.