Chapter 9 - Sleeping Together

I see that Kai and D.O has made up. Hah, looking at them across the room just sitting next to each other with Kai clinging on D.O's arms like a koala. It's cute.

We're all in my living room watching Chanyeol and Baekhyun play Halo. Baekhyun wouldn't shut up. He keeps on screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Kyaaahhhhhh! DIE YOU BITCH! DIEEE!" Baekhyun screamed.

"BAEK I SWEAR IM GOING TO END YOU IF YOU DONT STOP SCREAMING IN MY EAR!" Chanyeol shouted back while he's shooting at the enemies.

"Yeah, right. You know I'm better at you in this game."

"BAEK, I swear just shut up."

They continue bickering infront of my tele until Chanyeol has used up all of their lives because he kept on dying.

"You stupid! Why did you keep on dying?! We could've gotten on to the last round!" Baek half shouting half whining at Chanyeol.

"Because it's your fault for shouting in my ears the whole time."

"oh so you blame me? Why don't you blame your stupid arse for not being good at this game? Huh?"

"BUURRRRN." Kai interrupted.

"Shut up Kai." D.O told Kai off.

"What? Why??" Kai whined.

"Just shut up. Chanyeol will pull your limbs apart." D.O whispered to Kai and Kai blushed.

"What the hell Kai! Why the fuck are you blushing when I told you Yeol's gonna pull your limbs apart? Are you crazy!" D.O shouted.

"I like the feeling of your breath hovering my ears" Kai whispered to D.O and he blushed.

"Stupid!" D.O smacked Kai and left to sit next to me.

"oh, I see how it is." Kai scoffed at me.

"Wait, hang on a minute you've got the wrong idea." I said holding both my arms up to surrender.

"What? I thought you liked me?" D.O whined and cringed onto my arms.

"Wait!! What? To what conclusion did you come up with that?!" I said as I tried to shake him off.

"I see what's going on here." Suho interrupted.

"Mate. You can't be serious?" I said to Suho with disbelief.

"You only met for a day? Dude. You can't do that with someone you just met for one day? Are you crazy?" Suho smirked while he sat down next to Sehun.

"Wait. STOP! What are you saying? What's going on? You all know how Kai wants D.O in bed? Right?" I said while looking at everyone.

"DUUUUDE! You don't need to announce it!" Kai stood up and looked at me and D.O.

"What?! Wait you want me in bed? What the actual fu..."

"Please don't swear! I hate swearing." I said as I interrupted D.O who was now standing opposite Kai and glaring at him.

"Fudge. I was gonna say fudge" He looked at the table with anger.

"good. Why are you stressed out about this anyways?" I asked D.O

"it's embarrassing." D.O whispered.

"I don't think it's something to be embarrassed about. We've been together for so long. We've farted around each other, got sick on one another we've slept with each other..."

"Wait what?" I interrupted Suho.

Now everyone is looking at him with disbelief. Even the bickering couple stopped and looked at him with shocked.

"Mate, I don't know who you've slept with but I don't care as long as it's not Baek." Chanyeol said turning away from Suho and back at the screen.

"I agree with Yoda." Baekhyun said and did the same thing as Chanyeol did.

"Awwwh, love ya Baek." Chanyeol nudged Baek's elbows and winked.

"Dude, I didn't say "as long as he didn't sleep with Chanyeol" did I? I'm agreeing to what you said about sleeping with me."

"BITCH" Chanyeol said in disgust.

"Awwwh, love ya too." Baekhyun winked back.

"Really?" excited Chanyeol.

"NO." Baek said flat-out straight.

"Fuck you." Chanyeol said.

"Oi! LANGUAGE!" I shouted.

Meanwhile, Behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun...

"You didn't sleep with my Kyungiie right?" Kai glared at Suho.

"Kai! Since when..."

"Suho! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?" KAI kept his glare at Suho in which Suho only shrugged."

"What the... Fine! What about Sehun? Did you sleep with him?" Kai asked.

Both Sehun and Suho looked at each other and Suho smirked.

"You guys!" Kai threw his arms up in the air and walked to the kitchen and Suho started laughing.

"Wait. So did you or did you not sleep with him Suho?" I asked Suho.

"Hahhaha' no! I didn't even meant sleeping together in that way. As in like shared rooms is what I meant but these immature kids are just being immature as always." Suho explained

"Right. Kinda caught me off guard there." I chuckled.

Kai came back with a glass of juice and sat down, drinking on the floor facing D.O.

"I do want to try and sleep with someone the same sex as me though" Sehun said flat-out straight.

Kai showered D.O with juice.

Suho buried himself under the cushions for protection from Sehun.

Baek and Chanyeol just looked back slowly with their mouths wide open.

And I just smirked at him for some reason and he caught me smirking, and then winked at me.

___________________________________________________

Hueheheheheh! Omg! It has been so long Chingus! Sorry! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New year. And I hope you are having a good time so far in the year.

I have a day off tomorrow but I have to come to school for like 3 hours for some stupid Geography revision for Mocks! Ewwwww, hating Geography so much right now. It made me cry so many times as Im struggling to learn a subject I'm not happy with but I don't have a choice.

Anyways! Here is a short-long chapter. It's boring I know. I lost the plot already. I forgot. I'm sorry. I'm a bad author. I wouldn't even consider myself an author. But...

LONG LIVE HUNHAN!!!!

Have a nice day^^