Chapter 5 - The Evening has arrived

"Can you please call the others and tell them that dinner is ready? They can help set up the table." Do asked.

"Sure."

I called them for dinner and we had a good laugh together. Do's cooking is amazing. I loved it, and so did the others. They are so lucky that they have someone to cook amazing food for them.

After dinner, Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to put all the dishes in the dishwasher and after that we arranged all the sofas so that all of them are facing the TV and I got a couple of duvets out of my guest bedroom and obviously my own one to keep us warm. Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to sit next to each other. Then there's Kai next to Chan then me then Do, Suho and Sehun. We decided to have Pirates of the Caribbean marathon, as I have all the films and we all like it. It was only the second film and Chanyeol had started dozing off along with Do.

Do's head kept on rolling around and falling backwards. Whenever it falls backwards he wakes up and stares at the TV wide eyed as if to say that he's still awake and then 5 seconds later his head flopped onto my shoulders. I let him be but then I needed the bathroom break. I told Kai to swap with me and let Do rest his head on his shoulders. He smiled at me and I lifted Do's head while I stood up and Kai quickly shuffled onto my space.

I came back with Suho sleeping on Sehun's shoulders, Do sleeping on Kai's who is dozing off, Baekhyun sleeping with his head on Chanyeol's chest whilst Chanyeol is sleeping with his head back on the sofa, his arms around Baekhyun's back.

How sweet. I wonder if they are going out.

I saw how Sehun's face was not that impressed and kept on poking Suho's head. Then I saw Sehun flicked Suho's forehead and nothing. No response from Suho.

Wow, he must be a heavy sleeper. If someone did that to me, I'd frickin' kill them. No one disturbs my beauty sleep.

"Did you want to swap? He can lean on me." I offered, whispering.

"Ha? No it's alright." He looked at me and then went back to watching the film.

"Is he a heavy sleeper?" I asked him.

*smack* *smack* *smack* Sehun smacked Suho on the arm, on the face, and head and no movements from Suho. "Now you know. He only wakes up when his alarm rings. Ridiculous I know." Sehun snorted.

"Alright this is what we'll do. My guest room has a King size bed and I reckon we both can fit them lot. It's not that far away as well." I suggested.

"So you want us to carry them?"

"Yeah."

"You want me to carry that giant thing?"

"Well we can wake them up." I suggested.

"No, all of them are heavy sleeper the same with this thing here." He said pointing at Suho.

"Right well, help me then?"

"Why not just leave them there and we can have the King size bed for us?" He smirked.

First time seeing him change his expression, and it's a smirk right after a very unnecessary comment.

"What? I have my bedroom, you can have the guest room it if you want." I suggested crossing my arms on my chest.

"Mmm, fine. But I won't be able to sleep without someone next to me." He said as if he's 'stating a matter of fact.'

"That's why I'm suggesting that we should carry Suho to sleep on the bed with you." I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Whatever." He stood up and Kai suddenly woke up and asked "What are you two talking about?"

"Taking Suho to bed with Sehun. Kai, You're awake go sleep with him and so I can peacefully sleep as well." I said making my way to my bedroom.

"Errm, what? Why would I sleep with him? He's fine in his own anyways, he's not that young." He said dozing back to sleep next to Do.

"Kai. Go. Away." Sehun said eyeing at Kai. Kai smirked as if he knows what Sehun was telling him through his eyes.

"Oh, he won't be fine to sleep alone if it's a sofa, or a..  double bed or king size bed or whatever they call it." Kai smirked.

"Right, help me etg Suho into the bed with him."

"Ahh!! No not Suho! Not with him." Kai shouted with his breath.

"Why not?" I asked

"You wouldn't want to know what happened last time they were in the same bed together." Kai said shaking his head frantically.

"I want to know now." I started walking towards the sofas.

"You really, wouldn't want to know." Sehun said.

"Well basically. It happened when Suho was drunk and Sehun was sleeping peacefully in his double bed in the apartment and then Suho apparently started blackmailing Sehun so that Suho can give him a blowjob and they both ended up coming on each other and Suho obviously fell asleep and the next morning he couldn't remember what happened and Sehun was scarred after that." Kai said quickly, and leaned on Do for warmth.

"Oh so, you don't like sleeping in double beds now, because it scares you that someone would jump into it and start humping you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Right. I won't do anything to you unless you do something to me." Poker Face mode back on again.

"Fine." I don't think I have a choice. I don't want to kick him out either.

So we ended up in my bedroom. Lending him one of my 'too long for me but keep it anyway because it's cute' pyjamas. We left the others on the sofa arranging them to a more comfortable positions and covering them up with more covers.

I took the right side of the bed and he took the left. The lights are all of as he said that he doesn't like a single light shining in the room when he's about to go to sleep. I was about to doze off when a warm arm wrapped around my waist and head leaning on my back.

This is gonna be a long night.

---------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG!  so this is my first fanfic, proper one with a proper plot and etc. I don't know what's happening on this. Apologies for the mistakes and wrong spellings as I'm updating using the app.

I don't know if any of you read this or even like it but hey Ho, I like to share things that are in my mind.

Comment, Vote, do whatever you do on wattpad:)

Thank you for reading.

I may have a Kaisoo moment on the next few chapters. I still don't know whether if I should put other characters' POV. Comment if you want me to.

I won't be able to write the next chapter as I'll be working. I don't know if I'll have Internet on the hostel that I'll be staying up here in Wales.

That's it. Thank you ^^