Chapter 10

A/N Hey guys!! SO SORRY AGAIN!! You're probably thinking im a shitty person atm. Please keep reading! And omg 400+ reads!! Thank you so much!!

Michael

A small smirk played on my lips as i watched Ashton's face pale and Luke's compiled into confusion. "No. You can't bring Luke into this. He's done nothing wrong!" Ashton hissed in a quiet manner. "Bring me into what? Some one tell me what the hell is going on!" Luke yelled, grabbing the attention of some students. My nostrils flared. I leaned over the lunch table towards Luke. "Listen here you little twat. Keep your voice down otherwise you'll be facing consequences" I growled lowly. I could see Luke's adams apple bob up down before he nodded. I sighed and retracted back into my seat.

My chest heavily rose as i crossed my pale arms over. If anyone heard or knew what we were talking about then my life is over. Literally. Then Calum started speaking. "You two. Main Park. Nine o'clock. Tonight" Calum said harshly before getting up and leaving the table. I nodded to Ashton and looked at Luke. He was starring at me with..what is it. A fond look? Nah that can't be it. I scoffed and got up, making the chair i was sitting on scrape against the floor. Then i left the the lunch room.
-
-
-
Nine o'clock (so its to the point quicker)

After i had gotten home from school I had a very well earned nap. But i woke up an hour later to my phone bleeping. Ashton had texted me saying he has to 'look after his mum' so he can't do what i told him to. Bastard. So now I have to go instead. But I know Luke's doing what he's been told to do. Cause i saw him leave his house at twenty to nine (8:40).

I was in my car at the moment. Driving to the Main Park. So here I am. Sitting across the road in my car waiting. I can see Luke sitting on the park swing looking around. Maybe I should go over to him.

I decided to and got out of my car, slowly walking over to Luke. His face seemed to be puzzled as he saw me. I just shrugged in response and sat down on the other swing next to him. "Why isn't Ashton here" I could hear Luke ask. "Because Ashton is a wimp and chickened out" I said while looking straight ahead. "Oh. Why are we here anyway" I sighed and faced Luke. "We're waiting for a pick up if you must know". "Of what? Illegal stuff?" He questioned. A chuckled escaped me.

"Something like that" I said just before a guy in a pulled up hoodie walked towards us. "Are you picking up?" The hooded guy gruffly said. I just nodded and opened my hands. The guy put a medium sized box in my hands. "Remember, do not open it. This is only for Mr Q" He said before walking off. I looked down at the box in my hands and smiled. "Can i see it" Luke said in more of a statement before quickly swiping the box out of my hands. My eyes widened as i stood up. "Give it back. It's not for you" I hissed quietly. "Well it's not for you either" He retorted. My eyes rolled in its sockets. "Who cares. Give it back" I said taking a step forward. But my step forward made Luke step back and trip over a small rock in the ground. Making him trip backwards onto his back.

I smirked and stood over Luke and leant down. "Well it looks like it's mine now" I quietly said. Then my eyes looked into his and slowly trailed down to his lips. They looked so plump and pink. So plump that I could kiss them. Whoa! Why am I thinking this!? My mind screamed to this, but i guess i wasn't listening since I leaned down and did the unthinkable.

I kissed Luke.

---Ooooo. Drama?? Hope you guys like this chapter! Oh and i'm thinking of changing the cover of this book!