Chapter 22

Ashton (:0)

I can't believe Michael hurt Luke. And that Luke likes Michael! After everything he's done to him, Luke always ends up going back to him! What about me huh? What about me? Who was his first friend? Me. Who was the one who stuck up for him? Me. Who went and talked to the dickhead for him? Me.

And who wins in the end? Michael. Who's the one who always ends up hurting Luke? Michael. Who's the one who made him cry? Michael. Who's the one who gets his heart? Michael. Not me.

When is it my turn?! When is it my turn to show Luke that I can be the guy he needs?
-
-
-
It was lunch and we were sitting in our usual spot. Well, when i say 'our' i mean my usual spot but since Luke and I became friends he sat with me. I rested my head on top of my hand as I gazed at Luke. He was rambling on about kittens or something. I wasn't listening. More like gazing.

His hair was perfectly quaffed with his deep crystal blue eyes shining as he talked. His smile was so white and pure that it made me smile. And I don't smile for anyone.

"Ashton?
"uhhh yeah?"
"Were you even listening to me?"
"Yeeaaah?"
Luke looked at me sternly. I sighed. "Fine. No i was not listening"
Luke pouted and crossed his arms. "Are kittens and penguins not important to you?"
"Uhhhh....yes?" I don't even like kittens. But i like penguins. If you know what I mean.
Luke smiled at that. "Okay good. I'm gonna go to my locker now. I'll see you next period?" I nodded and waved as he walked away. A sigh left me as i stared at his back.

And dam did he have a good back.