Chapter 3

Luke

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. I groan and roll over onto my side and attempt to turn off the alarm clock. Like always; i fail. I sigh deeply and finally get up. My eyes wonder over to the alarm clock. The digits 7:02 flash. I groan again and kick the covers off me. My feet tread over to the wardrobe. "Remind me why I have to get up...oh right; school" I mumble to myself as i go through my clothes. Your probably wondering why i'm bothering to find good clothes for school. I know i'm a boy but i've to make a good impression.

Shortly i find a pair of black skinny jeans and a tight fitting plain white shirt with a red flannel over it. I check myself in the mirror and decide on not wearing the flannel. I don't want to come off as a bad boy because that is the complete opposite of what i am; and bad boys are absolute trouble. I run a hand through my hair making a mini like quiff. I smile as soon as i'm satisfied on what i look like. I grab my school back pack and fling it over my shoulders as i run downstairs. My feet carry me to the kitchen where i'm hoping to find my mother. But she's not there. I sigh and see a small note on the kitchen counter. My hand reaches out for it and i read it.

-Luke, sorry i'm not here to wave you off for your first day of school.
Work called me in this morning but have a great first day sweetie.
Lots of Love Mum x -

I smile slightly and put the note back on the counter. I glance up at the wall clock and curse. "Shit! School starts in fifteen minutes!'' I race out the door, locking it behind me and run as fast as i can to get to school. Mum already showed me the route to take before we moved.
-
-
Soon i get to school, but i guess i didn't get there fast enough. People are already in class. I sigh and race up the steps to the school. Luckily the administration office is right near the entrance doors. I guess there is a little good in this day. I jog lightly to the office and walk inside to the front desk. A pudgy old lady sat at the desk tapping a pen. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She finally looked up at me with a toothless 'smile'. "Um Hi, I'm Luke Hemmings, i'm new here" I said quietly. The lady nodded and typed something up on a computer before handing me two pieces of paper. "One piece of paper is your locker code and the other is your class time table." She said softly towards me. I smiled at her as in a thank you before hurrying out into the hall way. I looked at my time table and found that my first class was
-biology 101 Room 5- I furrowed my eyebrows. Where was Room 5?!

I wondered the empty halls before bumping into someone; making me fall onto my back. I groaned and looked up at the person. My eyes widened as i saw who it was. Green Haired Boy? He goes to this school? Well of course he does, its the only school in a twelve mile radius! I quickly scramble to my feet and look at the boy. "Sorry" I mumble. GHB (Green Haired Boy) looks at me with dark green eyes. "Um do you know where Room 5 is?" I ask. He nodded. "Yeah i do, turn left down the hall and its the second door on the right" He said with a weird smile. I nodded and mumble "Thanks" before heading in his directions.
-
Great. Just great. GHB gave me the wrong directions. What a jerk. Luckily i found it after ten minutes. I open the door and stand in the door way. All talking in the class room is ceased as they all look at me. I gulp. "Uh, i-is this Biology 101 Room 5?" I ask timidly. The teacher nods. "Im guessing your Luke Hemmings" The teacher crosses his arms. "Yes Sir" I timidly reply. "I'm Mr Vic and your late." I gulp and wait for him to continue. "Since there is only one more seat left, you'll be sitting with Michael Clifford; for the rest of the year" He said sternly. Mr Vic faced his head to the class. "Michael raise your hand so Luke knows where to sit" I hear a groan come from the back of class. I turn my head to the students and look for this boy named Michael Clifford. My eyes widen as they land on GHB-well now Michael- with his hand up and a smug smile on his face.

--Yay Chapter 3! Hope you like it!