Chapter 15

Michael

I sighed heavily as I watched Luke run out of the school. I know what I did was bad, but I couldn't risk everyone finding out that i'm gay. Then my reputation would be ruined! Like they say, lifetime to build, seconds to destroy. And besides I can't be going soft just because of a boy. A boy who has incredible hair, ocean blue eyes and who is a really really great kisser. I think i'm in too deep.

I looked around, glaring at the crowded students. "What the hell are you fuckers looking at!" I yelled, making them run off to their classes. Soon the hallway was empty and quiet. The sun casting shadows, bouncing off the walls. I frowned and leaned against the wall of lockers, then slid down to the floor. My head hung low as small tears pooled in my eyes.

A small clap made my head shot up. My eye's landed on Ashton who had a blank look on his face. I quickly wiped my eyes, not risking him to see my small breakdown. "Ashton? What are doing her-" I was cut off with him silencing me with a flick of his hand. "I hope your happy with what you've done Michael. I saw what happened just before. You can be a real dick, you know that" He said while walking slowly to me. I shrugged and played it off. "So? He got what was coming to him" I said, acting as if i wasn't guilty. Ashton scoffed. "Luke really cared for you, and what do you do? You out him, in front of the whole year! Well done Michael. You've really fucked up this time" He growled, his voice growing deeper.

I gulped and watched him walk away in anger. He was right. What have I done?