Chapter 1

Luke

I sigh and wipe glistening sweat off my forehead as I set down my last box into my new room. The smell of cleaning products mixed in with sweat makes me grimace. I walk away from the boxes and take a look around my room. There's a big glass window on the side wall, giving me a clear view of a few houses opposite me. My king sized bed is placed against the back wall, letting the suns rays hit the end of the bed. Next to that is my wardrobe and tatty chest of draws. I turn around so I'm facing the front wall. My desk is there looking clean and tidy- which is abnormal. But next to it is my beloved guitar. A bright smile breaks out on my face. The guitar is the only thing that reminds me of home..and dad.

I furrow my dark blonde eyebrows and push those thoughts out of my head. My hands clap together as i clear my throat. "Lets get to work" I say out loud.
-
-
Soon my room looks normal..i guess you could say. Clothes are hanging up in the wardrobe and folded-more like stuffed- into my draws. My desk has bits and bobs on it and my guitar is polished and shiny. My bed has its usual plain dark blue covers on. I sigh feeling satisfied with my 'work' and collapse back first onto my welcoming bed. My eyes slowly close as i drift off for a nap, only for them to opened by the sound of yelling. I raise an eyebrow and sit up straight. The yelling isn't coming from inside- of course- but outside. I roll off my comfy bed and stroll over to my window.

There i see a boy with bright green hair yelling at an older woman. Possibly his mother. The green haired boy is waving his arms around in an angry manner and is yelling profanities at the woman. After a while of me sneakily watching the two people yelling; it stops. The woman goes inside a house and the green haired boy stays outside. I could see the boy furrow his eyebrows and slowly turn his head towards my window. My eyes widened. I'd been caught red handed. Even though it wouldn't do anything, i dropped down to the floor so the green haired boy wouldn't 'see' me. I crawled back to my bed and laid down on it.

What a day.

--Whoo Chapter 1!! Hope you guys liked it! This is my first time writing a Muke.