Chapter 19

Luke

It was now Friday. Last day of the week. I'm not sure if i should be glad or upset. I would still see Mr Backstabber (aka Michael) either way. I sighed and unwillingly got out of my bed. Why must school start so early? Walking into my bathroom, my reflection caught my eye. I took in my appearance and grimaced. My skin was pale and pimply-from lack of washing. My hair was rank and greasy. Deep dark bags formed under my eyes. Ew.

I chewed on my bottom lip before hopping in the shower.
-
-
I soon got out of the shower feeling refreshed. I changed into a white and maroon tight fitting shirt with my usual black skinny's. I couldn't bother with breakfast today, so I made my way outside and started walking.

I only got a few meters from my house before I saw Michael from the corner of my eye. I furrowed my eyebrows and kept on walking. Taking another glance I saw him stare back at me. I quickly whipped my head back and walked brisker. But it wasn't long before I heard nearing footsteps.

"Luke. Luke wait up!" I heard him say. I ignored him and kept on walking. "Luke please! Let me explain!" The footsteps were right behind me now. My angry facade was on it's last thread. "Luke i'm sorry" Was heard as a cold hand was placed on my shoulder.
I snapped.

"Sorry?! Your sorry? Don't you dare say that your sorry!" I yelled with full force as I turned to face him.

"Luke pl- " No! You don't get to play the victim in this! You don't get to be sorry alright! Do you know what you put me through!? Huh! You broke me Michael! I thought that kiss meant something to you! I mean, you kissed me! Not the other way round! AND you outed me in front of the whole school! Do you know what that's like?! Oh wait, you don't. Because your still in the closet aren't you. Your still to scared to come out of the closet. That's why you reacted like that isn't it" I yelled again.

"Luke, just let me explai-" "No Michael! I-You-We. I just can't." I say softly, my voice lacing with sadness and betrayal. "Just don't" I whisper, looking up at him with tears in my eyes. Michael's face was soft and torn as he out stretched his hand towards my face. I flinched and moved away shaking my head. "Luke" Michael whispered. My head hung low as I turned on my heel and continued walking.

Leaving Michael behind.