Chapter 7

Luke

I could feel people's eyes on me as i hurried to my next class. Did I really make such a scene? Wow, it's my first day and i already have gotten in trouble; been physically touched by a guy-who i might say is incredibly hot; and I still have no friends. Great achievement Luke.

I quickly find my next class. Luckily its right around the corner. I don't want another repeat of early this morning. I walk into the classroom and find that there are only a few spots left. I gulp and spot a guy in the middle row by himself. He seems nice. As i walked closer to him, i could see he had a lone look on his face. I wonder whats wrong.

Surely enough, i stand at his desk. The boys head tilts upwards and looks at me. "Um..is anyone sitting there" I said nervously and gestured to the seat next to the boy. The boy looked at the seat and then at me; and i swear i could see his eyes light up. The boy nodded and i smiled happily. Maybe i made a friend. I set my bag down next to the desk and sit in the seat next to the boy.

I tap my fingers against the hard wooden desk as the boy and i fall into an awkward silence. I mentally sigh and face the boy but was a little taken back when he was already facing me. I quickly put on a friendly smile and introduce myself kindly.

"Hi I'm Luke Hemmings" I say nicely. The boys face slowly breaks out in a smile. "I'm Ashton. Ashton Irwin"

---OMG Ashton is here! uhm this was like a filler chapter. Thank you all so much for the 80+ reads! This book has only been up for two days and i feel so proud of it! Thank you all so much! Hop you like this chapter! Love ya's xx