Chapter 11

Michael

As soon as my lips came into contact with Luke's I let them lay there for just a moment; before quickly pulling away. My eyes widened as I looked back at Luke's similar expression. "I-I have t-to go" I stammered out before standing up straight and running off to my car with the package in my arms. My breathing felt jagged as my feet carried me to the vehicle which I depended on at the moment. I opened the car door and chucked the package in before climbing into the drivers seat and slamming the door shut. I took one last look at Luke. He was now sitting up with a puzzled expression. I sighed before driving off back home.

Luke

Michael kissed me. Michael Clifford kissed me. KISSED ME. As in physically touched my lips with his own.

A broad smile appeared on my face as is gently touched my lips with my fingertips. This feels so surreal. I stay sitting up as I look around the park before doing what I did next. I let out a girlish squeal as my broad smile never ceased to disappear.

I slowly stand back up, brushing off any sand that stuck to my clothes before walking out of the park, to back home. Each step I took had a small happy bounce to it. Wow. Today was a good day. That was until my phone started ringing. I slowly reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out my noisy phone. It was my mum. My thump swiped across the screen answering the phone.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings where the hell are you!"

----Hey look at that! I updated! I know this is very short but the next few chapters will be the same. I'm building up!! OKAY hope you all like it! Love ya's xx