Chapter 9

A/N so this chapter might vary from Luke to Michael. Im not sure

Luke

I could see Ashton follow my gaze as i continued to stare at Michael; who was walking towards me. Ashton looked back at me and raised an eyebrow. "Dude why are you shaking?" My gaze broke away from Michael towards Ashton. "What?" I asked in confusion. Ashton shook his head. "I said, why are you shaking" A chuckle escaped me. "I'm not shaking" I replied and looked over myself. I actually was shaking. Why was i shaking?!

My head shot towards Ashton. "Ash! Why am i shaking!?" I asked helplessly. Ashton just shrugged and shook his head. I nibbled on my lower lip and turned my gaze back to Michael. He still wore that smug smile, with his green hair perfectly mopped on his snow like complexion. A content sigh escaped my lips as i watched him. And then, soon enough, Michael and the tan boy were in front of us. I slightly looked up at Michael and stammered to come up with words. Why am i being like this?

Michaels eyebrows raised as he looked at me. "Uhhh" Is all i could say. Michaels face changed from smug to weirded out. Like the face you make when someone just randomly talks about what kind of babies you'll have. Anyway. "Mind if we sit here" The tan boy asked. "Actually we don't care what you say, we're sitting here" Michael butted in and sat down with the tan boy.

I looked at Ashton with wide eyes but he just stared at the two boys with a ticked off expression. I went to open my mouth to say something but Michael just shushed me. "So Ashton. We need another favour" Michael asked Ashton. Wait how do they know Ashton?

Ashton just groaned in response. "Last time you asked for a favour i almost got caught. And Calum didn't do anything to help" Ashton glared at the tan boy; who im guessing is Calum. Calum just crossed his arms. "Well you kept making alot of noise so its your fault" He retorted. I just watched all of them in confusion. "Im sorry but whats going on" I asked timidly. The three boys stopped bickering and looked at me. Michael and Calum smirked at me while Ashton had a look of wordiness. Then Calum spoke up.

"Looks like your going to have some help Ashton" Calum said while looking directly at me.

---oo cliff hanger!? I think this is actually one of my favourite chapters! Sorry again for the long wait. Had a major writers block and i was just drained. But hope you like this chapter! xx