Another Guy Likes You

You sat in the Hephaestus cabin, cuddling with Leo whilst watching Titanic. Leo had agreed to watch it with you, yet he still questioned why you wanted to see it if it made you cry every time. “Reasons” you would reply with a smile. The tears ran down your cheeks rapidly, and Connor Stoll walked into the cabin at the exact moment Rose let go of Jack. His eyes flickered to Leo’s bed as he heard your sobs, “Whoa, Y/N, what’s with the waterfall coming from your eyes?” He then looked over at the screen and understood. He raced to get tissues for you, at a faster pace than necessary, but you just assumed that he didn’t want you soaking Leo’s shoulder, and it was some kind of guy thing you didn’t understand. He gave you the tissues, and you dried your eyes, but you noticed that Connor was still staring at you. “I need to go to the bathroom” Leo suddenly exclaimed, walking over to Connor and harshly whispering something in his ear before walking out.

As soon as Leo had left, Connor came over and sat down next to you, pouting slightly. “What’s wrong, Con?” you asked, even though your gut was telling you it was a bad idea. “I need to tell you something, and I've been wanting to tell you for a long time..” You stayed silent, hoping he would continue without you having to say anything. “I.. I like you Y/N. A lot.” And then he did the most idiotic thing a guy could do to someone with a boyfriend, he kissed you. He had probably thought that you would kiss back, but you loved Leo, not him, and you immediately pulled away, but you didn’t do it quick enough. Leo stood in the doorway, pure anger visible in his face. He walked over, looking quite calm, that is, until he shoved Connor off the bed, leaving him stumbling backwards. “What the fuck Con?!” He was about to throw a punch in the direction of his jaw, but you held him back. The next time he spoke, it was calm, but it was through clenched teeth. “What did I say to you before I left?” Connor looked down, not wanting to answer. “WHAT DID I SAY TO YOU?!” Con’s gaze didn’t move from the floor as he answered quietly, “You told me not to lay a finger on your girlfriend...”

 “And what did you do?” Leo’s voice had gone back to strained. “I laid a finger on her..” Leo smiled sarcastically. “You didn’t just lay a finger on her, you laid your fucking lips on her as well!” He shoved Conner once again, slamming him into the wall, leaving burn marks on his shirt. “Don’t come near my girlfriend ever again.” He took your hand and led you out of the cabin, walking towards the Y/G/P cabin. You looked back at Connor, giving him a silent apology for Leo’s actions, but he really shouldn’t have kissed you. Forgetting about Connor, you spent the rest of the day with Leo in your cabin, as well as walking around camp. His arm was around your waist the whole time, and whenever you saw Connor, he would heat up and turn around, walking in the opposite direction to him. 

_____________________________________________________

I'm seriously struggling with ideas, so I would really appreciate any requests you guys give me. See you next Saturday, love ya.