You're Dying

"Leo.." Was all you managed to make out. Leo squeezed your hand so tight, it almost stopped the blood running to it.

"We're almost there Y/N. We're almost at camp. Just stay with me a bit longer." He realised that you were slowing down and picked you up bridal style in his strong tanned arms. You checked the wound. Still bleeding heavily. "Leo, more ambrosia..."

Tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm sorry Y/N, I can't give you any more. Can you please try to bear the pain?" You gave a faint nod but could already feel your life slipping away. He ran in silence for a good five minutes before he suddenly shouted "Look Y/N! We made it!" That brought you out of your state and you put all the strength you had left into moving your head. There it was. Half Blood Hill. In the distance you could hear campers laughing, splashing about in the lake. You could see the strawberry fields, where you would go every day to play your guitar. That was before your life was ruined with one measly quest. He ran down the hill as fast as he could without tripping over and headed for the Big House. "Chiron! I need help! Apollo campers needed! Y/N's dying!" Immediately 5 Apollo campers gathered round you, along with Chiron. You knew that there wasn't enough time. you were going to die, and you were happy. You had been on quests, you had made so many friends, and most importantly, you had met Leo, the love of your life. You knew that now. You loved him.

You were about to let go, when you saw a tear. A single tear rolling down his cheek. The last time Leo had cried was when his mom died. It only took one tear for you to hold on to your life. One tear to give you some hope.

You woke up. Your head was pounding and you couldn't move a bit without getting nauseous. "Hey" you heard a familiar voice say. "Hey" The conversation was really casual considering the fact that you had just survived a seriously close call with death. There was a silence for a minute, though it wasn't awkward. He then stood up and walked over to your bed, sitting down and pressing his forehead against yours. "I missed you"

"Missed you too repair boy" You could feel him smile against the pair of warm lips that pressed against yours. He then held you in his arms for 10 minutes, everything silent, with your head on his chest, listening to his soothing heartbeat.