He Meets Your Parents

You squeezed his hand again to reassure him as he played nervously with some wire, neither of you saying anything. He would sneak worried glances at you when he thought you weren't looking, but you kept your eyes on the road, making sure you didn't make a wrong turn.  When you finally arrived, he spoke up. "What if they don't like me?"

"How could they not like you, Leo? You're adorable." You smiled and pinched his cheeks, causing him to blush and slap your hand away playfully. You rang the doorbell, hearing it chime throughout the house, before footsteps were heard. The door opened and you saw your smiling mother, who ushered the both of you inside, not wanting you to catch a cold from the cold winter weather. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Y/L/N, I'm Leo." He outstretched his hand and your mother shook it. "I've heard a lot about you, Leo. Come in, Y/N's father will be out in a bit." Leo's hand started heating up at the mention of your dad, but he calmed down enough to produce a warm smile and to walk inside, sitting down at the table. Your dad walked in a few minutes later, and it was amazing how fast Leo stood up, acting as if your father was the president. He shook his hand and introduced himself, sitting down just as your mom came in with the meal she had prepared. You spent the evening talking about random things with your mom, but your dad seemed more interesting in glaring at Leo the whole time.

You were kinda relieved when you said your goodbyes, but you opened the front door and saw a 3ft layer of snow on the ground. "My mini's never gonna be able to get through that." You looked at the Mini Cooper parked in the driveway and sighed; you would probably be staying here for the night. You turned around to tell your parents but your mom had already gathered some blankets and your dad had a huge frown plastered on his face. He didn't want to spend another minute with your boyfriend, but Leo didn't want to spend another minute with him either. It was going to be a long night, so you wanted to go to sleep as soon as possible. You grabbed Leo's hand and were about to drag him upstairs to your old bedroom when you heard your father clear his throat. "There's no way you two are sleeping in the same room. He sleeps on the couch." Your mom immediately tried explaining how you two were both adults, and you wouldn't do anything stupid, but he was having none of it, so you were to fall asleep without Leo by your side.

You groaned as you heard a small knock on the door, and got up to open it. Seeing as the time was 2 in the morning, you assumed it was something important, but you opened the door to find Leo standing there, his hair all messed up, and his usual smirk had turned into a frown. "Leo, what are you doing here? It's 2 in th-" you were cut off by a kiss, the smirk reappearing on his face as you kissed him back. "I can't fall asleep without a goodnight kiss," he murmured against your lips. "You think I can?" He pulled away and smiled, kissing your forehead and pulling you in for a hug.

"What do you think you're doing?" You heard the familiar voice that was your father's and Leo's smirk was gone in an instant, a look of absolute fear washing over him. He turned around slowly to face the frowning man and dropped his head in shame. "I'm very sorry, Sir. It's just-"

"I want to see you sleeping on that couch in the next 10 seconds. We will talk about this tomorrow." Leo nodded slightly and ran down the stairs, leaving you to try and suppress a smile whilst saying goodnight to your dad. Tomorrow morning was not going to be fun. You walked down the stairs the next morning to find your parent sitting opposite to Leo, who had the same ashamed look on his face as last night. You walked in just as your dad said the words, "They were about to have sex" and you couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Dad, it was one kiss." You looked at Leo, who also looked like he wanted to laugh, but was trying his best to swallow it down to look as serious as he could. "Y/N, you're an adult, you should know how these things happen."

 "I do, dad, and it doesn't happen from a goodnight kiss." Your father sighed, implying that he didn't want to argue anymore. You didn't want to argue either, so you stood up and grabbed Leo's hand, saying bye to your mom and leaving. "You're dad doesn't want us together, does he?" He asked quietly as you got in the car, you shaking your head slightly in response. "Probably not, but that doesn't matter. I love you and nothing my dad says will change that." You kissed him softly before starting up the car and driving home, where you spent the whole day using the cold weather as an excuse to cuddle. 

___________________________________________________

I hope you guys have had an awesome Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a great New Year's. Okay because of godly parents and all that, we have to assume that if your godly parent is a dude then you have a step-father and if they are of the females then you have a step-mother. Simples. Oh and sorry for not updating in so long, I'm gonna try to update every single Saturday from now on. :D