He Tells You He Has Feelings For You

You were sitting by the lake, with your toes skimming the water. No one ever went there before 9am because it was way too cold, but it was the perfect place to think, especially with the sound of the waves crashing. It was also the perfect place to cry. Around 60% of the times you came here was when you felt like crap and just needed to cry. This was one of those times. You had been crying for ten minutes straight, trying to stop but failing, when you felt a strong arm wrap around your shoulders and pull you in for a hug. You then cried for a couple more minutes but finally brushed your tears away and looked at him. "Thanks, Leo."

He smiled. "No problem. It's my job to be there for you."

"No it's not" You scoffed.

"Well then I make it my job" He smiled even wider, and you wished that his eyes would meet yours, so that you could get lost in them, like you always did. You gave him another hug, before realising that your hair was a mess and you wanted to look presentable for breakfast. You stood up, brushing off the dirt and started to leave when you heard "Wait! Y/N!"

You quickly turned around and saw him running up to you. "Y/N, I need to tell you something"

"Can't it wait, Leo? Tell me at breakfast" You then turned around and started walking away again when he grabbed your wrist. "No, it can't wait. I should have told you this a long time ago." There was a short silence before he continued again. "Since the very first day I met you, I thought you were the most amazing person in the world. You're smart, and funny, and sweet and you never care when I turn up all greasy and dirty, even when everybody else does..." He smiled at the thought. "I don't know exactly how to put this but..." And then he kissed you. You weren't even expecting it. His lips were warm to the touch, him being a son of Hephaestus and all, and you intertwined your fingers with his, causing him to smile through the kiss. You finally broke it; realising breakfast was in ten minutes. "I love you" He smiled

"I love you too" You said as you walked away, and this time he didn't shout your name or follow you, he was still too surprised that you had kissed him back.

At breakfast, you kept looking at each other, and whenever your eyes met, you would burst out laughing. In capture the flag, you met once again, and he stepped aside like a gentleman, letting you pass. You were about to run off when he tripped you up, and he hunched over with laughter, and when Leo laughed, you had to laugh too. Before he could stop laughing though, you kissed him, a small peck, but still enough to leave him motionless. You took that chance to run off in the direction of the other team's flag. As usual, your team won.

You and Leo decided that you wanted to tell everyone that you were dating when all of the campers were gathered at the campfire. That night, everyone was singing along to 'She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain'. When it finished, Leo tilted your head to face him, and gave you a kiss. A proper one, deeper than the kiss you had shared by the lake. Immediately, the girls' mouths dropped open, probably because around half the girls at camp wanted Leo as their own and the guys started shouting "Get a room" and moaning. The guys made you crack up, breaking the kiss, but Leo didn't mind, he just put his arm around you and continued singing along to the campfire songs, looking and smiling at you for minutes at a time, enjoying your presence.

_____________________________________________

Hey just wanted to say that this is my first ever Wattpad creation so take it easy on me! Remember that I'm taking requests so if you want just leave your ideas in the comments and please vote! Thanks :P Hope you liked it!