7 Minutes In Heaven

You, Percy, Piper, Jason, Annabeth, Nico, Hazel and Frank were all bundled up in many layers of warm blankets in the Athena cabin. It was December, and the eight of you had decided to visit camp for Winter Break, but you hadn't thought that it would be this cold. An icy gust of wind managed to get through one of the small gaps in the walls, and hit you, hard. You shivered, and pulled the blankets around you even tighter. Oh, how you missed Leo. If he hadn't got stuck in traffic, he would be here, cuddling with you, taking all of the cold away with his hotness.

"Let's play 7 Minutes in Heaven!" Percy suddenly exclaimed, jumping up from the sofa. Annabeth pouted at the fact that she was no longer cuddling her boyfriend, but she kinda liked the idea. "We do need some heat.." Jason joked, winking at Piper, who rolled her eyes, but didn't manage to keep a small smile from her lips. Percy quickly retrieved a hat and note pad, and, taking a piece of paper, he ripped them into equal pieces and wrote each name on them. "Don't forget Leo." You instructed him, and he quickly nodded before scribbling Leo's name down on another piece of paper.

"Who's going first?" Hazel asked, and Jason was quick to step forward, obviously wanting to spend those seven minutes with Piper. Closing his eyes, he dipped his hand into the hat and rummaged around a bit before pulling out a name. He grinned and showed Piper her own name, before grasping her hand and pulling her towards the small closet. They had been a few minutes when your phone buzzed, and you saw that Leo had texted you. You quickly unlocked your phone. Hey beautiful, I'm sooo sorry that I'm running late. Hope you're not missing me too much :) See you soon, love ya x
You smiled at the text, but quickly wiped the smile off of your face and turned off your phone, since you and Leo would definitely get made fun of for such a cute text.

The seven minutes were gone in no time, and you walked over and opened the door, only to find them in the middle of a make out session. A sense of awkward filled the room, that is, until Percy burst out laughing. Piper stormed out and hit Percy on the arm, which just made him laugh more. Nico joined in, and so did Annabeth, and Hazel, and Frank, and soon, all of you were in fits of laughter, even Piper and Jason. After everyone had calmed down, Jason looked at you and gestured towards the hat. He had obviously chosen you because you had opened the door, and because your boyfriend wasn't here. You sighed, not wanting to chicken out, and reached inside the bag, pulling out the first name you found. You read it, and quietly mumbled "Nico.."

Nico looked at you in disbelief, but stood up and extended a hand to help you up. You took it and walked with him to the closet, a slight blush on both of your faces. Everything had suddenly become very awkward, but you reassured yourself that it wouldn't mean anything. You closed the door as soon as both of you had entered, and looked at him. His blush was a very bright red, but you didn't acknowledge it, since you were probably blushing the same colour. "So..." He mumbled. "We don't have to kiss, right? We can just stay here for seven minutes without doing anything." You nodded and sighed, this was going to be the most awkward seven minutes ever. Just then, you heard the quiet of the cabin door opening, and immediately knew it was Leo. Your assumption was proven right when you heard his voice. "Where's Y/N?" You heard him ask, and Frank told him that you were in the closet with Nico. You looked over at the son of Hades, but he hadn't seemed to have heard, so you just shrugged it off.

You checked your watch to see how long you had left in this stuffy closet, but it was too dark for you to see, so you looked up, only to see Nico leaning in towards you. You panicked, and was suddenly rooted to the spot, unable to move. He must have noticed your panic, as a smirk appeared on his face. "Don't worry, I just wanted to kiss your cheek, since we're kind of expected to kiss." You nodded in understanding, and allowed him to kiss your cheek. As soon as he pressed his lips against your skin, the door was swung open, and a very angry Leo Valdez was standing in the doorway. He quickly pushed Nico off you, and, taking you by the hand, led you out of the closet. "No one, and I mean no one, touches my girl, but me." He glared at Nico, who was looking at the floor, obviously guilty. He sat down on a sofa, and pulled you onto his lap. "You're mine, don't you forget that." He mumbled as he pressed his lips against yours. A warm feeling spread through you, a feeling you hadn't felt in a long time, and had missed so much, a feeling you never wanted to forget.