55. I'm done

Logan POV

After sleeping on the sofa bed at the Jones residence, I woke up. Xavier was happy to see me like he always is. I made him breakfast, which Paisley came down after followed by Lewis, Ivory, autumn, Sebastian, Cole and Kirsty.

"Morning." They all smiled at me.

"Morning." I replied. My phone pinged making me pull it out of my pocket to see who it was.

Chanel: I want to see you baby. We haven't done anything in so long and I'm really horny. Come to my place😉

"Shit." I mumbled. "I've got to go. I will see you all later, I have got something to do but I'll be back."

I kissed Xavier's head. "Daddy kiss mummy like uncle Lewis does to auntie Ivory." My son giggled.

"Why? Mummy and I don't kiss each other like that." I frowned.

"Uncle Lewis said you do because you love each other." He pouted.

I smiled softly. "We do love each other, just not in the way uncle Lewis and auntie Ivory do. I love your mummy because she gave me you, and I've known her for many years. And your mummy loves me because I gave her you. You have to understand that daddy is in a relationship with Chanel, it's wrong to be with someone at the same time as someone else. I have to go now, but I'll be back, in an hour or two. Then I'll take you to the park and we'll get ice cream. How does that sound?"

"Ok daddy." Xavier nodded with tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry mi hijo." I kissed his head again. "Mummy and I will be together like that soon. Just don't tell her." I whispered to him so no one else could hear.

A smile came on to his face making me smile as well. "Alright? Be good and I'll get you as much ice cream as you want." I kissed his head again then left after saying goodbye to the others.

When I got to Chanel's house, I parked my car and went in. She was laid on the sofa in lingerie that barely covered her.

"We need to talk." Was all I said in a bored tone.

"No, not yet. Let's have some fun. We haven't done it since we first got together." She came up to me.

"Let me make you feel good. Let me show you how a real woman makes a man feel."

"I'm done, Chanel. We're over. I've been cheating on you for the last six months. I've found someone better that will not use me for money. Don't call me, don't try and text me again. We're done." I snapped.

"Who's the girl? Huh? Who can be better than me in bed?" She started crying. My fucking god this girl needs to stop fake crying.

"There's been multiple." I lied. "And all of them are way better than you in bed."

"You bastard." My head snapped to the side and a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"Like I said, don't call or text me again. Find some manwhore like you to sleep with and take his money. I should have done this ages ago." I spat out then left.

As I walked to my car I sat on my seat with a huge smile on my face. Now I can finally be with paisley and my son. She can move in with me, Xavier has his own room already. Paisley and I can wait a year or two before having another baby.

All of a sudden, my window broke and glass went all over me. On the passenger seat was a fucking heal. I looked to see Chanel going to throw something else so I quickly got myself away from there.

When I got to a red light, I looked in the mirror to see I had a long cut on my cheek where she smacked me, two small cuts on my forehead and another cut on my other cheek.

So being like any other sane person, I went to get help. Which didn't really go well.

"You dumb fuck. When you break up with someone you don't tell them you cheated. That's what brings the psycho bitch out in us women. Have you learned nothing while being friends with Gabbie or them other girls from many years ago?" Martha scolded me.

"Ok, ok I get it. But how else was I supposed to get her away from me. She's a crazy bitch that wanted my money, sex and didn't even care about Xavier. I'm willing to have this face for a couple weeks so I can properly be with pais-," I started but stopped when I realised what I was going to say.

Martha's face changed to a soft smile. "How long?"

"We first did it again when we went out for girls and boys night." I mumbled.

"So you've been cheating but both of you knew you were going to break up with Chanel?" She raised one eyebrow.

"Yes." I sighed. "But then the psycho fucking threw a heal at me. That's why I'm here to see if there's any glass still in the cuts."

"Alright. Let's go." Martha laughed.

Eventually I was able to leave the clinic after being treated then questioned, no it was like I was being integrated by the FBI.

After three hours of being away from my son and his beautiful mother, I finally got to see them. When I got inside the house, everyone was there other than paisley and Xavier.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Danny frowned.

"A psycho bitch happened." I told him. "Where's paisley and Xavier?"

"Upstairs." They all stated. I nodded then went up to her room. The door was shut, so I knocked. There was no answer so I went in, only to see both of them curled up together asleep.

I chuckled softly. I closed the door then went over to paisleys side of the bed. As I took my shoes of and slid in behind her. My arms wrapped around her as well as Xavier pulling them close to me.

"What are you doing?" Paisley mumbled, sleep still evident in her voice.

"Shh, sleep. I'll tell you later." I pecked her lips then laid down. I fell asleep with the love of my life and my son in my arms.