39. Three years later

Paisley POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Xavier, happy birthday to you." Everyone's sang.

Xavier smiled and blushed at all the attention then blew out the candles with me and Logan. Now being three, Xavier is in nursery, speaking and walking around. Clearly they are the obvious things but he's got it.

Logan and I are on good terms but are still separated. He's got a girlfriend that he met last year and seems to be serious with her while I'm here, 19 with a three year old. I did have a boyfriend for a month but then found out about Xavier and broke up with me. Glad I didn't sleep with him though.

I've never met Logan's girlfriend and neither has Xavier which I'm glad about. It's not a problem that he's with someone but I don't want her to do shit to my son behind Logan's back.

Every weekend Xavier is with Logan at his house. I'm still so protective over my little boy so I worry a lot while he's there but I have no doubt Logan looks after him.

But here we are, my sons third birthday looking more and more like his dad every day. There is some of me in him, like he has my eye shape, curls but Logan's colour and my lips. So there is that but now he's older he is more Logan.

Pa took the cake and cut it for everyone while Xavier played with his new toys. Autumn and Sebastian were with their girlfriend and boyfriend since they are doing good. Definitely adult relationships for sixteen year olds but that's just them.

As I go to college, me and my friend group split up. Lewis and I go to the same college doing the same course wanting to become vets and open our own shop. So we're doing that and business to help us.

Our dads babysit Xavier when Logan can't, but most of the time it's Logan. I only got to college Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays so I have my son twice a week and Logan five days.

My grandpa made sure to let Logan have weekends off at the bar so he can look after Xavier. I still work there on Fridays and Saturdays to fill in for Logan, and I'm still the best person to make drinks. Along with the other two as well.

Nate is the best, he reassures me that everything will be ok with Logan and I. He tells me that Logan won't let his girlfriend near Xavier until he's sure she's going to stick around but she also doesn't know about him thank the lord up high.

I'm just glad Logan still puts his son first and not skips things just to go out to get laid or have dates and shit. I trust that he won't be one of those dads who will not look after him because he has a girlfriend and she wants to spend the day with him, but there is that possibility that could happen.

"Shit, I've got to go." Logan mumbled and stood up putting his phone in his pocket.

"What? Now?" I stood up as well placing Xavier on my hip.

"I'm sorry. Chanel and I had plans but I told her I had to do something first. I'll be back later tonight so I can take him back to my place." He told me.

Fucking Chanel. Yes, that's the name of the Bitch that stole my baby daddy. Although I can't exactly complain because I put my feelings aside to move on. I'm the one to blame yet he couldn't have plans a different day.

"Logan it's your sons birthday. Can't you reschedule for tomorrow or something?" I frowned a little. It wasn't for me, but Xavier. It's his birthday and his dad is leaving early.

"Paisley I'm sorry. But it was the only day I could do it before I have the weekend with Xavier. I promise I'll be back to pick him up later." Logan sighed.

"Daddy." Xavier made grabby hands at him. Logan took him from my arms and held him to his chest.

"I've got to go now. I'll see you later and we'll go to daddy's house for the weekend. I love you." Logan kissed his chubby cheek.

"I love you to daddy. And I love mummy." Xavier giggled cutely. It put a smile on my face but only a small one.

"Yes I love your mummy to. And you big much. I'll see you later, alright bud?" Logan kissed him again then gave him to me.

"I'll be here, I promise." He kissed my cheek, said a quick goodbye to everyone and left. I sighed and put my son on the floor to play.

"You alright?" Ivory asked me, Lewis' girlfriend.

"No. But it is what it is." I told her with a sigh and flopped down on the sofa next to Sebastian and Kirsty, his girlfriend.

"Where's Logan gone?" Sebastian looked at me.

"To be with Chanel." I rolled my eyes. "I mean what kind of name is that?"

"I know. She sounds like a right gold digger though." Kirsty had the same look as me, disgusted.

"Ok I get he may be happy with her, but the name. I wonder what her parents were on when they named her."

"Paisley, stop it. I get that you don't like her because she's with Logan but don't be slagging her off." Pa scolded be, but I could see the hate in his eyes just like everyone in this room.

"He's made a mistake being with her." Karla scoffed. "She makes him get her whatever she wants. Drinks, food. She can't get off her lazy arse and do it herself. And today, she wants to hang around with him. He should have waited until Monday when it's not his sons birthday or has Xavier at the weekend."

"I agree with that." Autumn called out. "And I agree with paisley. Who calls their daughter Chanel? It's like she wants to be a wannabe model. I mean if there is a model called Chanel, I really hope she isn't a man stealing bitch that is only looking for money."

"Yes, that's exactly it." Karla stated. "You should see them shopping. Going into Gucci and shit like that."

How is Logan still with her? I mean I may be no good to him and only the mother of his child, but he can do so much better. Someone that will happily let Logan be with Xavier and not moan about it.

Someone who will be like my dad and put him first before Logan like he did with me and the twins. When pa wanted to do something, dad would include us in a heartbeat. Even if Logan gets with a girl like that, then so be it.

But I will not have my son neglected by a woman who wants Logan all to herself when she's with her boyfriend.