21. I will... stop!

Logan POV

Finally, fucking closing time. All the men and women from the bachelorette and bachelor party went home, very drunk. Paisley had gone to the back so no one would try anything, it was like that every night though.

Us men would see the customers out while the women went to the back to get ready to go home. They've all agreed to do it since they've said they feel safer. And I didn't want anyone else to hurt paisley but she knows the drill to go to the back.

When Nate locked the doors, we all headed to the back to hear the girls laughing. Paisley was joking around with Nadia who always picked on the others for not being able to make drinks right.

It's in a playful way so no one gets offended by it. Because let's be honest, Nadia and paisley are the best workers in the bar. I'm surprised Alfie hasn't hired his granddaughter fully because of how good she is.

Making drinks isn't the only thing she's good at though. Ok, naughty thoughts away, not the right time. Soon enough, Nate left leaving me and paisley alone. Finally I get to actually kiss my beautiful girlfriend.

I cupped her cheeks then kissed her deeply yet it was slow and soft. She hummed in surprise but then kissed back placing her hands over mine.

"I've been waiting to do that all night." I smiled at her when we pulled away.

"So have I. But I'm ready for bed, and cuddles with my ever so handsome boyfriend." She giggled.

"Who is he? He must be very good at giving you cuddles if you get this excited over it." I played with her.

"Yes he is. I might have to call him to come over. You may know him though." Paisley played along.

"Hmm? Really? Tell me more about this mystery boyfriend."

"He's tall, very muscular." She slid her hands up my abs and to my chest. "A good kisser, and sexy as hell."

"You know how to turn me on don't you?" I groaned a little.

"It's a gift. Come on, I'm tired." Paisley yawned and rubbed her eyes. I opened my locker and got out stuff out then left the bar. Alfie's office light was still on so I gathered he was still here so I didn't bother locking the door.

I got my car keys out then opened my car, letting paisley get in the passenger seat before I went to my side. Once I was in the car, I quickly put my seatbelt on then drove home.

On the way, paisley had fallen asleep. As soon as I parked the car and turned it off, I got out and picked up my sleeping girl. Luckily the front door was still unlocked so I just walked in then turned the lock on my way in.

I laid paisley on the arm chair while I unfolded the sofa bed. When she was on it, I placed a blanket over her with a pillow under her head.

I ran up to her room to get some pyjamas for her so she would be comfortable. On the way out, I bumped into Memphis, Danny and Lewis.

"Oh Jesus Christ." I mumbled and jumped a little.

"What are you doing?" Danny asked me.

"Getting paisley some pyjamas. She had a long shift and didn't want to come up here and get them herself." I told him. "Uh, that's not a problem is it?"

"What? No! No, it's not a problem. What happened while she was working?" Memphis frowned.

"This guy grabbed her while she was making him a drink. I told him to let go of her but he got angry and threw the glass at the wall and a bit got stuck in her cheek. She's fine though, it didn't need stitches, she's just tired and wants to sleep." I explained.

"Good. You better keep my little sister safe or so help me god I will cut your balls off and shove them up your arse." Lewis glared at me a little.

"Alright. See you in the morning." Danny laughed nervously and pushed Lewis into his room.

I chuckled a little as I went downstairs. Paisley still slept peacefully so I took off her jeans and shirt, well my shirt and quickly put on the shorts and regular T-shirt of mine.

When she was done and comfortable, I went into the kitchen and made myself a drink. Fucking love a cup of tea. Ok, so I don't know if I can get even more British but I absolutely love my teas. I love to drink it, oh and listen to it when Lewis and paisley slag someone off at their school.

Yeah I'm still a teen at heart. I guess that's why me and paisley go so well together. We get each other, and we can have great banter with the others. Gabbie and Christian are definitely the mum and dad of the group, they look out for all of us but at the end of the day they help out the most. Especially Gabbie, god if we didn't have her we'd have two girls in the house not knowing what's normal and what isn't she with their bodies.

I adore paisley and autumn, I really do. But not when they are on their periods. It's like you have to stay clear of them at all times. I'm kidding, I think they're more lovable on their periods, like paisley is with me and autumn would go to Danny or Memphis. Sometimes even Christian who gets excited because he feels loved.

Once I was finished with my tea, I got out of my work clothes and put them in the laundry basket. Leaving me in my boxers, I slid in next to paisley who cuddled up to me immediately. I chuckled and kissed her head before going to sleep.

I really need to know what this girl is doing to me. But whatever it is, I really fucking love it.