13. Stay home

Logan POV

When me and paisley got out of the shower, we sat on her bed. She straddled me with her face in the crook of my neck. Her soft warm breaths hit my skin making me feel butterflies, fuck that, a whole damn zoo.

The tiny things this girl does makes my heart flutter. Even if it's as simple as giving me a small smile or a kiss on the cheek before she goes to school.

"Let's get you some pyjamas on, ok? It's cold tonight and I don't want you getting sick." I rubbed up and down her arms.

Paisley nodded against my neck sleepily. I carefully laid her down and went over to her chest of drawers. I got out a pair of cotton panties for her and a pair of pyjama bottoms. When I put them on her, I kissed her forehead then walked away.

"Where are you going?" Paisley questioned me with a sleepy voice.

"I'll be back in a minute, ok. I'm going to get some joggers on and bring you up a T-shirt." I told her. She nodded and curled up under her covers.

I jogged downstairs into the living room only to see the sofa bed messed up and paisleys clothes on the floor. Quickly, I picked up all the clothes and put them in the laundry basket before anyone could come down and see.

With a breath of relief, I grabbed some joggers and slid them on. After grabbing a T-shirt for paisley, I went back up to her room. She had fallen asleep so I slid on the T-shirt then climbed in behind her. Thank god she asked Danny and Memphis for a queen sized bed.

Not that we're big or anything, but with a twin or single bed we would be squished. With this bed, is either of us got hot we could move away and still have enough room.

My arms circled around the small girl pulling her to my chest. One arm around her waist and the other over her shoulder with my nose in the crook of her neck.

"I love you." Paisley mumbled.

"I love you to." I kissed her neck. After that, we both went to sleep. A smile played on my face knowing I have her where I've been waiting for so long. And when the time comes, she'll have a ring on her finger and kids running around us.

Paisley is my forever and always.

In the morning, I woke with my arms tightly around something. My eyes opened to see paisley still sleeping. Her alarm was going off but she slept through it.

"Baby, it's time for school." I shook her a little then turned off her alarm.

"No, I'm to tired." She whined and snuggled more into her pillow.

"Paisley, time to wake up." Danny and Memphis knocked on her door.

"No, dad. I didn't sleep last night because I had a nightmare." Paisley called out.

"Alright baby girl, have the day off and we'll see you later. Love you." Memphis chuckled.

"Love you to." She told them then turned over and snuggled up to my chest.

"You alright, mi Vida?" I asked her before kissing her head.

"Yeah, just tired and a little achy. I can't be dealing with school today." She sighed.

"I'll be here all day anyway. But I've got a shift later on but Lewis and the twins will be home as well." I told her.

"Ok. I'm going back to sleep now." Paisley pecked my chest then went to sleep.

As she slept I couldn't help but admire her. She really is beautiful and should be told every day. God I've had sex with her and haven't even asked her to be mine. Well, let's just say she'll be my girlfriend by the end of the day.

When paisley had gone to sleep, I carefully got out of bed. I went downstairs and folded the sofa bed back to normal and cleaned up a bit more. At least I was able to get the clothes away when I did. That would have taken a lot of explaining to Danny and Memphis.

I picked up the mug paisley used last night and went into the kitchen where I cleaned the plates and cutlery from the others when they ate breakfast. Once I was done with that, I quickly made myself a bacon and egg sandwich and sat down to watch some tv.

In the end I was sat there watching Russell Howard recalibrate on Netflix. Ok so I'm a comedian kind of guy and love their humour. Me and paisley usually watch it together but she's sleeping and there is nothing else to watch.

After a while, paisley came down and rubbed her eyes. "Hey, how you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm ok." She yawned and sat on my lap with her legs either side of me. "Just tired. Maybe I'll have a nap later on."

"Yeah. You hungry? I can make you whatever you want." I moved her hair from her face and pecked her lips.

"Yeah." She giggled.

"What do you want?"

"You." Paisley laughed and kissed my neck.

"Watch it baby girl. I won't be as gentle." I joked with her. Obviously I'll always be gentle with her if we ever got to that point again.

"I'm joking." She giggled again. "Can you make me a bacon and cheese omelette please?"

"Of course. Let me get up then." I chuckled when she didn't get off me.

Paisley leaned up but connected our lips. Immediately I kissed back bringing my hands to her back. After a couple minutes, we pulled away and looked at each other. Her swollen pink lips made me grow hard, and with her on top of me made it even worse.

"God you have no idea what you do to me." I mumbled. My hands cupped her cheeks and I kissed her again.

Once again, we pulled away when paisley needed air but I kissed down her chin and jaw to her neck. Making sure to leave a hickey in its place, I stopped so it wouldn't go any further.

Even if I wanted to go on, I couldn't. I will control myself and not use paisley for sex all the time. But it's not just sex with her, it's more meaningful, she deserves that and more. I'll make sure she gets what she deserves.

"I love you." I lifted her off me and on to the sofa so I could stand up.

"I love you to." She smiled at me. I pecked her lips a couple times before going into the kitchen and making her breakfast.