24. I fucked up

Logan POV

My heart sank and my breathing came in heavy. How is it possible? It can't be. We were careful, we used condoms for fuck sake. But there has been cases that it breaks. Oh fuck me side ways and call me tom I got a fucking minor pregnant.

I know paisley wouldn't cheat on me, I'm just a dick and in shock. Which is no excuse because she's the one that has to carry it and give birth.

"Fuck you Logan. I regret it all, ever falling for you. I was so dumb to even think anything serious could happen between us." Paisley shouted. "I guess that makes me the dumb little girl I am."

She walked past me and up the stairs. I could hear her crying and I lost it. I left. Memphis looked so disappointed in me, Gabbie and Christian looked shocked, Danny is just worried about his daughter like any person would be. And Lewis looked like he just wanted to murder me.

I slammed my car door shut and punched the steering wheel. Angry couldn't describe how I felt towards myself. I fucking said that to her, the one girl who has and most likely would have stayed by my side no matter what.

I'm just to shocked at the thought of paisley carrying my child. She's a child herself and I did that. It's wrong to even start something like that. I'm a thirty year old man for fuck sake. I should have been more careful with her.

As tears streamed down my cheeks, I drove to the only person who could cheer me up, even just a little. Nate. Other than paisley, Nate is the only one who can make me feel better.

God why do I keep on going back to paisley. Oh wait, because she's the only girl that I've ever wanted to be serious with. The only one I've thought about having my last name and carrying my kids.

When I pulled up to the bar, I went through the back doors to see Nate by his locker. He looked to see who came through the door only to get a fucking mess. I'm literally a mess right now.

"I fucked up." Was all I could say. Nate immediately pulled me into a hug. I sobbed on to his shoulder not being able to hold it in anymore.

We sat down at the bar and he poured us a whiskey on the rocks. I sighed as I downed the whole thing, the familiar burning in the throat present.

"What happened?" Nate sighed.

"I got paisley pregnant." I told him. "I'm not ready to be a dad yet. I'm practically still a child myself, even Sebastian is fucking way more mature than me."

"Oh wow. Um congratulations I guess."

"I got a minor pregnant, Nate." I leaned back and rubbed a hand down my face. "What's worse I accused her of cheating because I was too shocked to believe a fucking condom could break."

"What's worse is that Danny and Memphis didn't say anything. I should be fucking black and blue but no, they didn't say anything." I ranted to him.

"Logan what you've got to remember is that paisley can look after herself. If Danny and Memphis feel that they need to get involved they will. Why did you leave anyway? You should be at home talking to her about it. Making sure you support her no matter what she does with your baby." Nate said.

"I don't think I can. You should have seen the look on her face when I accused her. All it was, was hurt and betrayal. I fucked up and now I don't know what to do."

"Go for a drive, then you have to go home and talk to her. Paisley knows what's right with her body and she knows what she wants. Mate you just got to be there for her. And accept anything that come from Danny or Memphis." Nate smiled softly at me.

And that's what I did. I drove around for a while until I came to a stop. Right out side of the house. For sure I wanted to just leave and be a fucking pussy about it, but Nate's right. Paisley will know what to do. I just need to be there to support her no matter what.

I was a dick and I'll admit that and the way I shouted at her didn't help the situation. Paisley can make decisions for herself and if she wants to keep it, then I'll help her. Hell if she doesn't want us to be together after today, fine. But I will not leave her alone to raise a baby, it will have its father present wether paisley likes it or not.

So growing some balls, I got out of my car and went inside. It was around 11pm so the twins were asleep leaving Danny, Memphis and paisley in the living room.

"I'm tired, come let's go to bed." Memphis grabbed Danny's hand and pulled him up.

"Don't fuck this up. Not again she deserves better than that." He told me sternly before going up the stairs with his fiancé.

I walked into the living room and kneeled down in front of paisley. Tears formed in her eyes and I immediately regretted what I had said, well I regretted it the moment it came out of my mouth.

"I don't want to talk to you." She whispered as a few stray tears fell.

"Then don't talk, just listen." I sighed. "I'm so sorry for what I said. I'm scared to become a dad and you're only sixteen. I was shocked and I'm still in shock but I'll help. If you want to get rid of it, I'll go with you. You want to choose adoption, I will help you find a family for it. And if you keep it, then I'll be here to help you raise it and keep it safe."

"That doesn't make up for what you said to me." Paisley cried.

"I know it doesn't. I was a dick, no I was an arsehole about it. Instead of shouting at you I should have been an adult and sat down and gave you options. There's three for you paisley, and I'll support you with whatever you choose."

I kissed her forehead then climbed on the sofa with her. She cried into my chest as I held on tight to her. God I really hope she chooses the right option.