The future

A/n: so Officaldorkyweeb had suggested that I write this and I thought about it and I am! Do thank you so much I hope you like this

Y/n POV: I was setting up for the party that me and my brother thought would be fun. It was my twin daughter and son birthday and we thought it'd be good if they met that whole team. Some tried to go pro some actually are pros and someone is a school teacher. That's me I wanted to be a teacher. "Come in you too your uncles will be here any minute now!" I a knock on the door, meaning either my husband is home or my brother and Iwazumi are here they got married as well.

My two little monsters cane down stairs. "Mommy when is daddy coming home!?" "Yeah you said he'd be here soon." "Don't worry I know he's close to home." I opened the door it was my brother. "Hey there little sis!!!" Still as annoying. "Hi Iwa-Chan Oikawa." I give them a hug n's Oikawa went to play with the kids. "Where's your husband Y/n?"

I took him to another room. "Look he's getting each of the kids a big present he's been gone all day he'll be here soon and when he gets here you and Oikawa need to distract the kids." "Oh ok."

We waited a few minutes and he finally came. "Do they know about the plan?" "Of course dear." My brother and Iwazumi went to distract the kids.

~timeskip brought to you by: Ben drowned drowning again~

"Alright everyone gather around the birthday boy and girl!" The whole team and some of their kids have just finished arriving. We sang them the birthday song. "Alright so I know normally we wait to do presents after cake but we decided they should get to open them first." And without that they went straight to their gifts. My daughter who loves anime opened her gift first. She had an excited look on her face she looked like she would explode of happiness. "MOMMY DADDY THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!" We had bought her all the mangas for Mha(my hero academia) my son opened his gift and was extremely happy ass well. They both turned 11 which was the only reason I let Kentarou buy this. "Wait no way. You really got me a gun!" We bought him a 9 mm. "Your dad will teach you how to use it and your to only use it when hunting or when in a life or death situation this is a serious thing. Don't make me regret it understand." "Yes mom." "Thank you guys!" "Why don't we cut the cake and we guys can play with your friends."

Once they were playing we adults decided to have a talk. "So how is it having mini mad dogs running around." I signed. "I mean their temper is way worse than mine so I guess they both are like him. Honestly y/d/n (your daughter name) has been in the office so many times and has already been suspended cause she cursed the principal out(I've done that so I'm used g real life examples) and the s/n(sons name) has been suspended cause he keeps getting into fights and it's a little irritating but then again I did those things." "Well s-." "Oikawa I don't not regret anything I've done so far in life I'm glad I have them in my life and I'm glad Kentarou has stuck with my annoying ass this long." "Well a divorce is to much work." He says jokingly. "Oh my I think I've been wounded." We all laugh at our stupidity.

After some time everyone is leaving to go home We day our good byes. "Alright kids showers and then get in bed We'll tuck you in after words."

They finished everything and we tucked them in as promised. We left to our room. "I'm glad I have you and the kids I don't think I'd be happy if I didn't." We were only like 26 pretty young I think he knew what I wanted. "You really want another one." He wasn't annoyed more like surprised twins were a handful you know. "Maybe~."

A/n: ok now this is complete I hope you enjoyed your little look into the future live ya guys and I thank you officialdorkyweeb for suggesting me this once again