Howd she know

We say in the silence for awhile till I spoke up. "What's wrong?" She looked at me with a serious look and I had only seen it when I first met her. "You and my son? Dating right." How the hell did she know! Play dumb. "What do you mean miss?" She looked at me daggers in her eyes. "You know what I mean girl! Your dating my son aren't you!" She was demanding an answer she was making a huge deal out of it like it was a bad thing. "I-yes I am." I say with defeat in my voice. I heard her get up and walk over to me. "Stand up girl." She had a dangerous tone in her voice. I did as told but kept my head down. "Head up." I didn't listen and gripped my jaw and fornced me to look at her. I had tears building in my eyes from the pain. "I did hear you. Repeat yourself!" She demanded. "Yes I am. I'm dating your son." My voice cracked cause she but more force and now I was crying. "Why!? He's a delinquent who doesn't listen his own mother and is just a bad person!" Did she really think all that about her son? I bit her wrist and she pulled away I looked her in the face I was still crying but I was pissed. "HE'S A GOOD PERSON! Your a terrible mom to say that about your own kid is just terrible! I love him for than I love myself! He's the only reason that I'm still alive I wanted to die and even though he was a dick when I met him I treats amazing now and like I'm his whole world! You are a crazy ass bitch who needs to learn others are different and you need to learn to except that we're dating and no kid is ever going to be easy to raise I'm waiting for the day your daughter Reba's and then you come crying to me for help!!" She backhanded me. "Don't tou dare speak to me like that girl ever!" Kentarou cane running down stairs.

Kyoutani's POV: I heard them yelling at each other and I personally hate my mom for the things she has said and is saying now. I knew Y/n would end up snapping at my mom some time but she held out longer than I thought. I heard a loud slapping sound and ran downstairs and saw Y/n holding her face while on the floor. "What the hell!" I went over to her and took her outside. Duck staying in a house with a crazy bitch. "We're going to your house ok." She nodded I was a while but we got there. I walked in the door I don't care what the idiots were doing. "Hey dumbasses get down here!"

Y/n's POV: I was set on the couch and my jaw and cheek were in a shit on of pain. My brother and Iwazumi came downstairs and saw me in tears. Oikawa got an ice pack and Iwazumi cane over to me. "Y/n what happened?!" "I-his mom found out we were dating and she over reacted and I snapped and I just can't I'm in pain." I say there trying to calm down but the pain was to much. "Sis I think it's going to bruise." "I know I'll be fine we all need sleep."
I woke in the morning on the couch with Kyoutani I got and got ready for school. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. And left early I didn't want to slow down anyone. I got to school early and went to we're the cheerleaders were. "Hey there's the girl we were looking for." I handed them the uniform. "I'm sorry guys but I quite." I was kinda sad but it was for the best. "What no you can't quite! You were going to be the new captain!" I started to tear up. "I'm sorry guys but I am ok I thank you for everything and the memories." Tears were now streaming down my face. I loved to do cheer but I felt like I didn't deserve to do it anymore. "BITCH YOU BETTER NOT!" My friend Shi yelled at me. "You know damn well that you are a bombass cheerleader and that you can lead this team! So get rid of the tears and come here after school!" "No." I said sounding dead. I have had depression before and I was just starting to relapse again. She but a hand on my shoulder. "Look we heard about what happened what his mom did to you even though we don't know why she did we do know that she dumb and you deserve this girl. You have pushed yourself more than anyone and your always putting people up and showing something they can improve if they ask. Stop that you DO deserve this so you WILL take this and be PROUD YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON." I broke down in tears and the whole team was there trying to comfort me but it wasn't working. I walked off to the gym and waited outside of it. "I don't deserve this. I don't deserve him. I deserve any of this." I but my head in my knees and cried for a long time till I felt an arm wrap around me and kiss but on my head. I looked up and saw it was Kyoutani. 'Fucking grand he saw me broken and weak I never wanted this fuck I'm pathetic!'

Author-Chan here guys so thanks for reading as always and I'm sorry this is a sad chapter but the next few are going to be sad. Also I have stories I'm writing on my computer there all fluff should I post them on here?

Anyways shoutout to an amazing follower of mine: TheLoveliestOfRandom check out their page and thanks for the support!😘😘😘