Brother sister bonding time???

"Well then little sis why don't you spend time with me?" He had the whole puppy eyes going on and was kinda like begging. "Why should I." "Because we never talk anymore your always with Mad Dog-chan! And I never see you anymore you always come home late." "And your always with your boyfriend when I'm not with Kyoutani and I'm not always with him thank you very much. I'm babysitting." He kept begging and giving those damned puppy dog eyes. "Fine just stop looking stupid." He stopped and ran to his room all excited like. 'Dear god what did I just do.' He said that we'd be going to the mall so that meant I had to change grand. I just put on a lose f/c sweater and s/f/c ripped jeans. And then pulled my hair in a bun. "Alright dumb-." I opened his door and he was struggling with this hair. "Sit down loser I'll do your hair." Once I finished his damn hair we got in my car. And I started to put Barbie girl on. We got to the mall and it was the end of the song. We got out of the car and dramatically did that last few lines. "Oh I love you ken." I say in my most dramatic girly Barbie voice. People were staring but we laughed it off. "So Y/n we need to have a 'talk'." 'Oh please don't let it be the sex talk.' "I know that we're both teens and we both are well you know." 'Oh fucking Christ it is.' "If and when you lose your v-card do me a favor."

He waited for me to respond. "Uh yeah sure what's um up." "Use protection and be very safe and I'm buying you pills." I chocked on my spit and looked at my brother. "I'm sorry WHAT!" "Quite and you heard me. We don't see our parents often so I'm acting as the parent and am being safe ok I'm not a virgin and if you lose it then I at least want you to be safe." 'He brought me in public and had this talk this shithead!' "Ok then but question?" "Shoot." "Is Iwaizumi having this talk with Kyoutani." "Yes." I hate him so much I can't believe he's doing this right now. My face feels hot as hell and I'm probably really fucking red. He went in a store came out and handed me a small bag. "Take these every morning starting tomorrow ok." I shook my head yes and we continued walking. We got a store the specialized in pastel goth stuff and emo shot so you know that's nice I guess. I just kinda sat down while my brother pricked some things out for me. After awhile he handed me a few outfits and told me to try them on.

I knew I couldn't escape him from this so I did. At the end of the day we left and went to my house Iwazumi's car was there. Great just ducking great. I walked in the house. "Since when did your ass get a key to the house!" "Oikawa did you manage to get her to listen!" He ignored me. Whatever I went up stairs and looked at the bottle I had to take it at night and morning. I took one and went back downstairs. "Yeah she actually listened to me. How'd it go for you?" "Decent I ended having to tie him to a chair." I walked in the kitchen ignoring their weird ass conversation and say my boyfriend tiyd to the chair. "What happened to you?"  I said trying not to laugh. "Oh you know just was forced to listen to Iwazumi and his dumbass 'talk' about you." "Oh you had one of those too. Yeah Shittykawa gave me one but took me to a store afterwards." I say while untying him. Once hat was done I made some Katsudon.(don't know if that how you spell it) "Hey guys come and get some food!" We all ate and I needed to get a shower so I went and got eveything for it.

~smol time skip~

While I was showering someone came in and I thought you know it's just my brother dropping a hoodie off since I asked but it was Kyo-chan. I painced and covered my body with the curtain. He smirked at me and gave me a kiss and left. "Did that just happen?" I was so confused and was questioning it all. Once I was done I put on my clothes and left up to my room to do my homework. That satan herself assigned to me. I heard a knock come from my door. "Come in." It was Kyoutani. 'Fuck kill me please!!!' Don't get me wrong I love him but I'm the shower incident just kinda well. "Hey beautiful." "Hello handsome." He day on my bed so I sat next to him. He made me face him and kissed me which I melted into. He bit me bottom lip asking for entry which I granted. He was the dominant one. He started to make his way down to my neck. I let out a soft moan on accident. I felt him smirk in my neck. He went from kissing to sucking and then biting which I tried so hard to control myself but I let out a few moans. He made his way to my collar bone but stopped real quick. "Do you want to do this?" "I do but I don't maybe some other time if your ok with it." I felt a little sad but after my brother had damn talk I was a little nervous you know. "If I'm fine with that I just want you to be ok and ready ok." "Ok thanks for understanding." I gave him a genuine smile. "But I think there's going to be some marks on my neck." "It'll be ok we can hid them." "Ok then."

Author-chan is here yet again. So I hope you liked that small lemons 🍋 I will write an actual lemon 🍋 next chapater so don't worry thirsty girl/boys/trans/and non binary pals there will be the lemon 🍋 anyway I thank all of you who have read next chapater I'm giving a shout out so love you guys