A Comforting kyo-chan

He sat there rubbing my back for awhile and it was nice. I had calmed down a bit when he spoke up. "You new to talk about what's wrong and don't say nothing wrong cause something clearly is." He wasn't being his normal self like he truly cared for me not many people are like that towards me. "I-Kyoutani am I good enough am I a good person who deserves to live?" We didn't have till another hour till school started so we had enough time and he was probably mad that I asked that but I needed to know. "Y/n why are you asking that? You are more then enough and an amazing so why are you asking." "I-i Kyoutani I want to die." He had froze but then came back. He looked shocked and more than sad that I said that. "...." He was going to say something but stopped. He just sat there hugging me. "Look I don't know if it has to do with what my mother has said or done but you F/n m/n l/n are the most amazing person I have ever met and deserve the whole damn world. If you were to ever kill yourself I don't think I could live anymore cause before I met you I was thinking about killing myself. Please don't leave me and don't even cut my mom is just being a bitch. And if it's the people at school well they can go duck off cause they don't relzei how much of an amazing person you are. You are the best ting to ever happen to me and my sister trust me." I was looking at him in complete shock no one has ever said those things to me before.

"I'm sorry Kyoutani I Just it's hard to deal with these things and I'm scared to open up last I did I was jumped and laughed at called a freak and all these horrible things happened." He signed and kiss my forehead. "Please don't leave me ever in anyway shape or form." "I promise." I layed my head on his shoulder and then he layed his head on my head. (I think the stuff I wrote is angst I'm not sure can someone tell me) After awhile my brother had shown up with Kyoutani's mom! "What is she doing here!?" I growled at my brother and that bitch. "I'm taking my son and we're leaving! He doesn't need to be around you." The cheer must have heard this loud ass bitch cause they were over and some had their phones out. I stood up Kyo following shorty after. "I'm sorry what!" She laughed st me my brother had already disappeared. "You heard me. I don't want him or my daughter around you anymore! Yo-." "Bitch please if anything you shouldn't even have your kids! You have this idea that girls are to only wear fucking pink with skirts and dresses and all that ugly ass shit! Well news flash bitch we don't need to wear that shit to be a damn girl! We wear what we like and we call ourselves what we want we dare who we want! And your son just happens to love this broken messed the fuck up girl who had but up with YOUR BULLSHIT FOR THESE PAST FEW MONTHS! YOU THINK I REALLY LIKE PINK FUCK NO IF I HAD IT MY WAY I WOULD NEVER WEAR THAT SHIT! I ALMOSY QUITE THE CHEER TRAM BECAUSE I THOUGHT I ESDNT HOOD EMPIGH SND TO MAKE THINGS WPSREY DEPRESSION HAS DESIDED TO COME BS K SMD HAUNT ME! And you want to know why cause of you! You make me feel like shit forcing me to wear stuff I don't like to act a certain way! Well I hate you! You don't love your son and are trying to get in the way of him right happy. What type of parent are you?!" I had started crying again when this botch raised her hand to me but Kyoutani grabbed her wrist and pulled me closer to him with his other hand.

"She has a point Your a bad mom. And I'm not going anywhere and for you to raise your hand to her is messed the fuck up." He let go and she went to speak again but Iwazumi had spoken as one of my brothers fan girls was pulling him over to the scene. "Miss Kyoutani I think it's best you leave her and your son be. Because believe me you will have the cheer team and volleyball team on you. And don't ever hit her again or talk to her again." She huffed and left to school as they girls put there phones away after doing something's and the others explained to my brother what happened. He ran over to me and picked me up while hugging  me. "I'm so sorry sis I should have been there to stop her." Since classes were going start here soon and kids were talking and showing others their phones went to class. The day was boring and cheer was canceled as the current captain heard the news on this morning.

Me and Kyoutani were walking around town it was nice to see everything Turing into fall it was beautiful.

Author here soooooo I hope your enjoying our reader standing up to her crazy fucking bullshit, oh and a nice protective Iwaizumi nice right. Also I might time skip to the future like college years and Kyoutani is going to go pro volleyball player but yeah bye~