The club

It was finally lunch time and my brother was waiting for me outside of the class....with his fan girls. "Move it bitches some o us need food!" "Little n/n! How was the day so far?" "Decent. There's a boy in my classes names Kyoutani you know him? Says he's on the team." "Oh yeah that's Mad Dog-chan! Was he mean yet." "He's very intriguing I'll say hat but if he's mean to me I'll be mean back." We finally got to cafeteria and he took me with him cause I guess I can't sit alone anymore. "Guys this is our new manager and my little sister!" "That's the greatest introduction you've given me yet asshole. Right I'm Oikawa y/n and I don't take shit from anyone." "Well sit down little sis." "No I want to sit alone!" Iwa-chan ended up forcing me to sit down and gave me sketch book and pencils to keep me there. "So Oikawa you sure you guys are related you don't even act the same." "Well she used to be a very cherry and happy girl but there were some incidents. But of course she's related to me she looked like me!" "Yeah but I have an ass." My brother yet again got butt hurt about that but it's not my fault I was blessed with cake. I turned my head and I saw Kyo-chan. "Hey guys I'll be back." I ran up to Kyo-chan. "Hey Kyo-chan!" "Can you not, you look stupid shortie. And leave me be." "No can do if I have to deal with those people then you do to!" He rolled his eyes and I dragged him with me. "Hey you know it's rude to look through my stuff right Oikawa." He sweat dropped and started to panic. This wasn't the first time he's done and yet he still does it. "I'm sorry I wanted to see your art work!" "Shut up you look pathetic like that...I like it it makes me know that your scared of me." I say while having a damn smirk plastered on my face and the team holding in their laughs but others looked scared and I didn't know why. "How the hell is she able to even be never him with out him complaining?!" "Oh you mean Kyo-chan. He did complain at first." The rest of the day went by nicely. So it was time for volleyball. "Hey Kyo-chan wait up!" He just grunted at me. "Damn someone's in a pissy mood." We got to the gym and my brother told me where to change. I came but in a black tank top and black swishy shorts. "Alright losers do your warm ups. Hey where's Kyoutani?" "Oh he is never really here." "Well that's changing tomorrow." I have a lot of confidence in getting him to come to practice. "Are you sure you might get hurt." "Bitch do I look like I give a fuck! I will fight him if I have to I'm not scared too."

~timeskip brought to you by: Kyoutani smiling~

"Hey Y/n can you hit some of my sets?" "No sorry we have only ten minutes left of practice. Everyone start cleaning up!" I wasn't going to take it easy on them but I'll let them end practice early since one kid already got hit in the face with a volleyball but it's not my fault he wasn't paying attention. After we all cleaned up me my brother and Iwaizume walked home. "Alright dumbasses what do you want to eat." "It don't matter." 'Well thanks for the help asshole!' I made something random and went to my room and fell asleep.

Kyoutani's POV: (after he dropped you off at the gym) I became walking home I didn't really need tot practice. I just didn't want to show up their all loud and annoying I don't know how she'll be able to put up with them. The walk was nice and quite when I got home though I was left to deal with my mother and and little sister who live in the girly world. A lot of pink with skirts and just things that I didn't understand who people thought were "cute". "Ah Kentarou your home. Skipping practice again." I grunted at her I don't like her my dad and mom split up before my sister was born who I loved dearly I just don't show it around people. "Kyo!!! Where are you I want to play dollies!" "Sorry but I have school work to do." "Well do it at the table so I know your doing it and tell me about your day." "Fine." My mom was nice and all but she had he "ideal" image of what a girl should wear and act. "So did you meet anyone new today?" 'Must have heard about there being a new girl.' "Yeah a new girl in class also the team manager. She's Oikawa's sister younger by a year." "Really what's she look like?" 'Dear god kill me.' "Brown wavy hair goes to I'm going say her shoulder blades, Emerald green eyes, short. Anything else?" "What does she act like???" 'Should I lie. I mean it's Oikawa's sister so I'm going to lie.' "She's very nice and likes some girly things." That made her really happy so I guess was it was the right thing to do. "Invite then over for dinner some time!" "Why? She's just the new girl." "Because maybe she can watch your sister and I want to get know her." I can't even tell if she's an adult or not at sometimes. "Fine I'll ask them Friday."