The question❤️❤️❤️

Quick a/n: hets guys! I'm thanking any and everyone who has read this book, but sadly after a few chapters it will be finished but I plan to make it very good and happy ending so no more sad stuff anyway to the chapter

It's been two years now and me and Kentarou are going to college now. It's crazy to think about it really he's still an amazing boyfriend and cares so much about me. I decided I would get a degree in (whatever you want to be) this was going to be tiring but we have dorms so that even better sense my sarcasm. I waiting outside for Kentarou we had a simple date planned for the day which was nice since we haven't had the chance to go a dare here in awhile. "Hey Kentarou!" "Hi there shortie." He still hasent stopped calling me that but I don't mind I'm short to begin with either way. "So where are we going?" "Dont worry you'll see." I grabbed his hand as we bang walking. College was definitely a hand full and since my brother had managed to get in the same college as me it is way more of a hand full than I thought cause his dumbass is also going pro. But none the less I support him since he is amazing at volleyball. "So where are we going?" "We're close don't worry."

~smol time skip~

We're got to we're our first little date was. But it was so much more beautiful I turned around and saw him down on one knee. "Y/n I know we're still young but would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I was happy and started to cry. "Yes yes a thousand times yes!" He got up and put the ring on my finger.

Hey guys!!! So this is the last chapter of this fanfic so please please suggest a character x character or x reader I'm in the mha, hiakyuu, creepypasta, Danganronpa fandoms. Sometimes they will not be how the character really acts so yeah. I will also wright multiple of the same character I don't mind. Anyway this is the last chapter hoped you liked it even though it's short love ya. Also shoutout to mynameisgreek707 thanks so much for voting I really appreciate it I hope you the last chapter