GIRLFRIEND?!?!?

After awhile Kyoutani took me home and stayed cause I kept bugging him. "Hey flattykawa get your ass down here!" My brother came running down stairs. His hair was a mess and he was sweaty. "Oh sorry did interrupt 'something'." His face heated up immediately which I loved and laughed. "Ok well tell your boyfriend to get his ass down here so I can tell you two something." He was hesitant but did. "Also fix your shirt it's on backwards!!!" I yelled up to him and I heard some irritated noises from upstairs. And vein the child I am I laughed at him. Once they came back down I had to calm myself down and tried to act seriously as my brother was very confused. "Alright so um.... we're dating and he's staying the night so don't be fucking please cause not only will I be scared I'll be laughing my ass off."  "I'm sorry your what!?!?" "Dating. Do you not know what that word means?" Iwazumi didn't seem to care but Oikawa was furious. "What the hell man! Why my sister?" "Fuck off. I don't have to say shit!" I had a kinda straight face while trying to not laugh. "I can date him your not my dad and I like him there's nothing wrong with that." My brother was dragged upstairs by Iwazumi after he whispered in his ear. "Remember if your going to fuck then be quite!" Iwa-chan yelled something but I couldn't hear it.

Author-chan is so sorry that this is also short but I thought you know this would be interesting for the story because I can Oikawa being very protective of his little sis. But anyway we may or may not have some SmUt next chapter! So have a good day Author-chan out