"You think I'm handsome?"

Start from the beginning

Taehyung let out a little chortle, playfully leaping over the counter in a smooth motion and landing gracefully on his feet in front of you.

You stared at him dully for a moment before snorting vigorously. "Show off," you muttered, biting back another hiss of pain as your head pulsed with another wave of agony, "you seem completely fine, motherf*cker. How are you fine?!"

Taehyung looked like he was trying not to laugh when you swatted his arm away from you crossly when he reached over.

"I did not drink as much as you, love," he reasoned, finally managing to wrap an arm around your shoulders and guiding you to the couch, "and besides, it takes a lot to get a demigod drunk."

You, against your better judgement, let Taehyung settle you into the couch, finally letting out a muffled groan as you buried your face in your hands. "Yeah, because you can't even drink," you muttered.

"No need to be rude, darling," Taehyung quirked an eyebrow at you, but he still seemed to be trying not to laugh.

Sigh. Times like this were when you despised the person who invented alcohol with every fiber of your being.

You breathed slowly out through your nose, trying to alleviate the sharp pain in your head, even if it was just for a moment. The smell of hickory smoke and autumn and vanilla musk hit you first, the concoction making you sigh. Taehyung did sleep on the couch, so maybe that was why his familiar scent was so strong right then, but you weren't complaining. Taehyung was annoying, but you couldn't deny that he smelled really good.

And he also looked like a literal Greek god. Perhaps because he was related to one, but who knew. If that was where he'd gotten his incredible looks, with his big, dark eyes and perfect profile and large hands and broad-shouldered, slim-waisted frame wrapped with cords of lean muscle, then you had them to thank for giving you such untainted eye candy.

"Are you staring at me, baby?"

Your eyes snapped out of their unfocused state at Taehyung's teasing tone, irises flickering from their debauched, almost dreamy look and finally zoning in on his face, meeting his dark eyes that now glittered with playful mischief.

A flush wound over your cheeks at being caught so balantly gazing at him and you rolled your eyes, trying to keep the last of your cool. "You wish, dude."

"I don't have to," Taehyung grinned cheekily and winked at you, which, to your dismay, only made all the damn blood in your body decide to rush to your head and screw you over.

Despite what had happened the night before, Taehyung was still a notorious flirt— eh, you supposed it had been too much to hope that he'd stop.

But maybe...

In the back of your mind, in a dark, sleepy corner, it seemed like there was a part of you that liked it.

"I don't— ugh, f*ck's sake, I don't even have the energy to hit you right now,"

But you'd never let him know that, hell nah.

At Taehyung's low, baritone laugh that sent another wave of pounding pain in your head, you clenched your eyes shut once again and began to breathe through your nose once more.

"Aw, pretty, hang in there," Taehyung's tone was still a little teasing, but now you could make out the clear undertones of sympathy as he wrapped an arm around you, "I'll get you some soup."

The words didn't exactly register with you until Taehyung began to stand up.

"Wait, wait, hang on a second, dammit," you gripped onto Taehyung's shoulder and yanked him back, ignoring the amused smirk decorating his face as you did before jabbing a finger into his face, "you mean, in the kitchen?"