Arranged Marriage: Chapter Thirty-Seven

There was something...wonderful about waking up surrounded by the men you loved, both of them holding you close as your heartbeats synced together. It was pure bliss, and honestly? I didn't want to wake up. So I snuggled closer to the man in front of me, reveling in his warmth as he tightened his hold on me.

I knew I had to have fallen asleep again, for when I woke up for the second time, neither man was in bed with me. Well this is oddly familiar, I thought to myself as I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes before I glanced around the room in search for them. I frowned when I didn't see them, although a moment later, my cheeks turned bright red when I heard moaning noises coming from the bathing room.

Feeling my face burn even more at the thought of them being together in such a way, I hid my face in my hands, decided in that brief moment to give them both some privacy. I mean, who would want someone to interrupt them during an intimate time?

Eventually, I'm ashamed to admit, curiosity got the better of me, and I ended up throwing one of William's night shirts on before I made my way to the bathing room, my cheeks burning bright red when I witnessed the lewd scene in front of me.

Anthony lay on his back on the floor outside of the tub, with my husband on top of him as he panted in pleasure.

My body warmed at the sight in front of me, and eventually Anthony caught sight of me, those tea eyes glazed over in pleasure as he gently patted William's thigh. "Melani's awake," he spoke breathlessly, causing William to pause in his actions and glance at me through his damp hair.

"Good morning Mel," he spoke, biting his bottom lip when Anthony shifted. "Care to join us?"

I nibbled at my bottom lip, definitely debating whether or not to join them. I mean, we had caught the individuals behind my attempted assassination, right? Surely this was cause for celebration, considering the three of us were too tired to attempt anything last night. And after a moment of contemplation, I glanced down at the thin nightshirt I wore, and nodded my head as I looked back up at them. "I-I would love to."

William grinned and let out a breathy moan as he pulled himself from Anthony's length, causing Anthony to grunt wistfully before William made his way over to me and pulled me into a heated kiss. His tongue caressed mine as his hand trailed up my borrowed nightshirt, those rough, but gentle fingers grazing across the heated head of me, causing tingles to dart up my spine as my toes curled, a breathy gasp leaving my lips.

I shivered with desire when he began to tug on my hardening flesh, and when I glanced to the side, I witnessed Anthony's teal gaze on us, the man tugging on his own need as William began placing heated kisses along the expanse of my neck. My body was tingling in want, my heart beating hard against my chest, and in that moment I knew I had made the right decision to join the two of them in a moment of passion...I felt so loved by the both of them, and I didn't want any of this to end.

Eventually Anthony joined William and me, his hand still on his length as he began to kiss and nibble my neck, his breath hot against my skin. Already I was teetering closer, and closer to that edge, my nails practically digging into William's back as moans began slipping from my lips. I then gasped and held William tighter when I felt Anthony's fingers pressing within me, my sweat beginning to slip down my body as both men worked me and teased me. I honestly didn't know how much more I could take without coming undone, and sweet Mary was I close. All it would take now was Anthony pressing his fingers in me just right and I would be spent.

"Yes, yes, yes," I chanted in the form of moans as I pressed my body harder against Anthony's fingers, willing him to hit that one perfect spot within me. Closer and close I came to that edge of bliss, my nails digging so hard in William's back I was surprised I didn't draw blood.